• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Timofey Mozgov Mancrush thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Re: The Timofey Mozgov Safari (TM)

Hah I knew this was coming.

I thought safari's are supposed to be for...you know......good players?

I agree

Look at that confidence

pv54ubw

mu8xguw

Time to quit making Safari's for every little rumor out there.

Re: Timofey Mozgov Mancrush tfread

is the rumor out?? i hadnt heard it outside of rcf?

I'm all safari-ed out, but I would really like to add Mozgov to the team. He has played for Blatt (coaching Russia). His 'per 36' numbers are impressive:

15.7 PPG, 10.7 RPG, 1.3 APG, 52.3 FG%, 2.0 BPG. Timofey is a career 73.9% FT shooter. So he is no liability from the charity stripe (especially from the center position).

Can he protect the paint? Here's an article from January from a Denver fan: http://www.denverstiffs.com/2014/1/22/5333680/analyzing-the-defensive-impact-of-timofey-mozgov
The short answer is 'yes'. At least at that time in the season. For the season, opponent's were shooting 46.9% at the rim against him.

Timofey is 28 and has been in the league four years. He had some huge games near the end of last year. I'm not sure if we're looking at him or not, but he would be an intriguing target.

Last edited:

i want him ive just yet to see us linked

Denver is one of the few teams which has too many Cs (McGee, Nurkic, Mozgov, Hickson) so i'm sure he could be had. if we lose the contracts (in the Minny trade) we just acquired from Utah it's gonna be tough to trade for him though (he makes 4.5mio)

This guy is actually pretty good. I'd like to have him. Why are people acting like he sucks?

This guy is actually pretty good. I'd like to have him. Why are people acting like he sucks?

People actually equate getting dunked on by Blake Griffin as some sort of evidence that a player sucks apparently.

He's a very solid player.

People actually equate getting dunked on by Blake Griffin as some sort of evidence that a player sucks apparently.

He's a very solid player.

He returned the favor to Griffin this year. Not a dunk bet he let him know his thoughts.

-of players (PFs/Cs) who played at least 20 minutes a game last year he was 11th in "Opp FG% at Rim" (46.9%)
-he's under contract for another 2 years (and only makes ~4.5mio/year, has a team option next year)
-Denver is one of the few teams with too many Centers

i really hope we can get this guy. seems like an ideal backup for Varejao (i might even start him if we get Kevin Love)

I am on the mozgov train. What would it require to grt him? We need to solve the love trade first but assuming we give wiggins and bennett + 1st, which seems like the most likely scenario, we still have a couple a first rounders and waiters as trade bait. Id like to keep waiter but I doubt a 1st is enough to grt him...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."