• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Farewell, Timofey Mozgov

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Woooooooo

He and Love should fit just fine. Weve now emulated Loves life in Minny and got a rim protector and didnt give up TT to get it who can now ride the bench

BOOM goes the dynamite.

Like it...he is a temporary band-aid at age 28, IMO. Still interested in what will happen next year.

Seems like we gave up a bit much, but I am excited to see our new team.

Kyrie | Delly
Shumpert | JR | Harris
LeBron | Miller | Jones
Love | Marion
Mozgov | Tristan

Looks like Lebron is going Red Giant phase with that setup. He will be the PG essentially with plenty of Leiso and Kyiso. 2-3 years and then we liquidate in a rebuild.

Good acquisition. Might be a steep price. It's basically Waiters + 1st for Shump, JR Smith and Mozgov.

If all the experts and "experts" were right, and what the Cavs sorely needed was rim protection and wing defense and more shooting, then this should be a success.

But if at least two of these three guys fail to bring what we need, then this is a loss.

A lot riding on how we all gel over the next two months or so. This better start looking promising by the All Star break.

Seems kind of an expensive roster shakeup, but we can't very well have Love and TT being the centers on this team.

Our chips are in the center of the table now.

Team is drastically improved, but remains to be seen if it will be enough.

This was our home run deal though because we are plum out of assets at this point except for the bad contract we can take back in place of Haywood this summer.

LETS GO!!! Big move baby. Griff..or Bron..whoever, gave us exactly who we've been asking for on this board.

Im pumped!!!

Here's something that fans are going to love.

Mozgov gives Pau Gasol fits. Gasol does not like guarding Mozgov and often does not do well when having to guard Mozgov.

Griffin force!

1. Really happy we did all this upheaval at one time. It will mean we won't have to do this shit all again at the deadline. We have the rest of the year to gel as a team now.

2. I'm really wondering if we end up using the Haywood deal now. We don't have much to trade with that contract now, so we are basically limited to taking unsavory contracts off people's hands, not necessarily getting the best talent back. If we are planning to pay TT big money (which I am against) they may have realized that there was no way they could add another 10 mil in salary and will just end up cutting him.

3. Sad we had to give up 2 picks, but I think the writing was on the wall with that OKC pick. We were either trying to get it to use instead of the Memphis pick or packaging with that pick. Unfortunately it was the later, but we all need to remember that we still have all of our own picks except one so we have plenty of opportunities to get young talent (including another young center this year hopefully).

Lots of people yesterday saying that if Griffin was able then flip that OKC first into a big, the deal was likely a huge success.

Is the addition of an additional first now an overpay? I'm not sure yet. Feels like it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."