• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Tom Thibodeau has been fired

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
What team will he run into the ground next? The drama continues...

Next coach going into the Bulls situation should remember how they've treated all of their coaches from Phil to Thibs.

That franchise is one of the worst in the league.

What team will he run into the ground next? The drama continues...

I would say that Houston is a good fit for him because he could teach them to actually defend, but I can't imagine him working with a strong GM like Morey.

Either way, I wouldn't be shocked if a team that already has a coach dumps him in order to pursue Thibs.

The press release from the Bulls was one of the more impressive pieces of passive aggression I've ever seen. Like, you're firing the guy. Just say you felt it was time to move on and be done with it. No need to shit on a guy on the way out the door.

The press release from the Bulls was one of the more impressive pieces of passive aggression I've ever seen. Like, you're firing the guy. Just say you felt it was time to move on and be done with it. No need to shit on a guy on the way out the door.

link?

I know they have a track record of treating their coaches like crap but if you're a guy interested in the job do you seriously want it after reading that? I don't know, maybe they've already got Doug Collins in their hip pocket for another go-around.

I know Hoiberg supposedly is the front-runner but this soon after coming off heart surgery..

I was always fascinated by the idea of all coaches of the world uniting and refusing to coach a franchise.

How awesome would it be if toxic, shit organizations like the Bulls/Raiders/Browns/ simply could not hire anyone as a coach?

Wow that was the most passive aggressive thing I have read in a long time. Some of the bulls fans should chip together and get a load of sour grapes and axe to grind and a saucer of milk for their front office.

Thibs did a pretty good job with what was a half healthy roster. It will be interesting to see how they change as a team, they have the potential to be del negro bulls bad if not careful

Wow. What a fucking disgrace of a management after what Thibs has done for them and how well Thibs has conducted himself professionally.

Wow. What a fucking disgrace of a management after what Thibs has done for them and how well Thibs has conducted himself professionally.

That's standard operating procedure pretty much anywhere in the corporate world.

That's standard operating procedure pretty much anywhere in the corporate world.

Except this isn't anywhere else in the corporate world and Thibs isn't Patrick Bateman.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."