• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

USC Buckeye Rival

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tornicade

2018 RBF League Champion
Reaction score
Hey USC. How bout you focus less on your ranking and more on your opponent.

[video=youtube;hKUqSnl2nxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKUqSnl2nxA[/video]

Matt Barkley went 0-4 against Stanford. Or as we call it, pulling a Chad Henne.

benny%281%29.gif

I mean as a Buckeyes fan, it makes us look bad playing cupcake teams when these other teams are battling it out early in the season.

Worst thread of the year. Congratulations.

I mean as a Buckeyes fan, it makes us look bad playing cupcake teams when these other teams are battling it out early in the season.
Not really. LSU (2), Oregon (3), FSU (4), Georgia (5), Oklahoma (6), South Carolina (7), West Virginia (8), Stanford (9) and Texas(12) all play cupcake games to start. USC played two cupcake games to start the season and only played Stanford because they are in the same conference. Alabama is smart and plays Florida Atlantic next week and then Western Carolina the second to last week of the their schedule. If we were able to play in a bowl game this season I would like to see our cupcake games towards the end of the season because in this BCS rating system, a loss in the beginning of the season is better than a loss towards the end.

Not really. LSU (2), Oregon (3), FSU (4), Georgia (5), Oklahoma (6), South Carolina (7), West Virginia (8), Stanford (9) and Texas(12) all play cupcake games to start. USC played two cupcake games to start the season and only played Stanford because they are in the same conference. Alabama is smart and plays Florida Atlantic next week and then Western Carolina the second to last week of the their schedule. If we were able to play in a bowl game this season I would like to see our cupcake games towards the end of the season because in this BCS rating system, a loss in the beginning of the season is better than a loss towards the end.

I wouldnt go that far. LSU had Oregon last year to open the season and had probably the hardest schedule in the last 5 years in college football last year. They also play, SCarolina, Bama, @UF, @Arkansas and @TAMU and then Mississippi State.

Alabama played Michigan this year to open the season. Its seemed like its been some time since osu wanted/scheduled big games during the season, aside from the Texas series that came during the rebuilding phase at Texas.

OSU plays one of the better OOC schedules year in and year out.

I wouldnt go that far. LSU had Oregon last year to open the season and had probably the hardest schedule in the last 5 years in college football last year. They also play, SCarolina, Bama, @UF, @Arkansas and @TAMU and then Mississippi State.

Alabama played Michigan this year to open the season. Its seemed like its been some time since osu wanted/scheduled big games during the season, aside from the Texas series that came during the rebuilding phase at Texas.

Ummm USC maybe?

As for the rest of your post, I wasn't talking about previous years or the regular season. I was just stating the top 15 teams who start out with 2 or 3 cupcake games in their first 3 games.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."