• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Username Change

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Yes it's in your settings

No. You have to earn the right to change your username. You need 200k reputation points before that will happen or you need to have joined the preview team, blogger team or donated to the website. (Or PM me or Keys with your request and if we're feeling generous we can change your name for you)

I couldn't find where to ask really but I was just wondering when I would get my gold name? I donated and Ben said he would hook me up for being a member for 4 years. Thanks guys !

Yeah just PM him. You should be a gold member once you donate any amount of money.

No. You have to earn the right to change your username. You need 200k reputation points before that will happen or you need to have joined the preview team, blogger team or donated to the website. (Or PM me or Keys with your request and if we're feeling generous we can change your name for you)

Sorry for bugging you guys on this one.

I see where you said you are able to change your username if you were a donator.

Does that still ring true, and am I just blindly missing it somewhere in settings?

If it's since been disabled, no worries, gents.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."