• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Watching the worst Laker's team of all time

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Douglar

Intentionally Grounded
Staff member
Reaction score
Randle broke his leg last night after Nash didn't make it through preseason.

Bad luck or is Kobe using voodoo to make sure that no one else on his team gets any touches?

I love the avatar on this site that has LeBron, Kyrie and Love in Laker unis. I would bet most Laker fans knew Lebron was a longshot, but I think the vast majority that at least on of Kyrie or Love would be a Laker by now, if not both.

Instead they get ancient Boozer and Wes Johnson starting.

I watched last night. It was so bad. Embarrassing for Lakers fans. They are gonna be Cavs bad, but we didn't have the possibility of Kobe bringing us up. They're bad in spite of Kobe freaking Bryant.

I feel bad for Randle. Wonder if this is related to the injury he supposedly had before the draft.

As for the Lakers they are screwed this season. Might as well just tank hard so they can keep their pick. Shouldn't be too difficult with their roster.

If I'm the Lakers I continue to make the roster as awful as possible in order to keep that pick. They'll really need it.

Jeannie Buss really helped matters when she said, "Good players are afraid to play with Kobe". Nothing like a second generation owner who has never known a day of hard work rallying the troops!

Jeannie Buss really helped matters when she said, "Good players are afraid to play with Kobe". Nothing like a second generation owner who has never known a day of hard work rallying the troops!
randy-lerner-browns.jpg

These guys are truly going to be 2010 Cavs bad. Randle was their only young bright spot, filling in where Ron Artest used to be.

Kobe's second phase of his career truly started when the Lakers added Pau Gasol. The Cavaliers just made a similar move by getting LeBron James Kevin Love, in addition to Kyrie Irving and Dion Waiters.

The craziest shit is that Byron got his dream job, Kobe's been catching serious flack from the media, and he's going to set out to play Kobeball and there's not a damn thing cross-armed-Scott is going to do about it.

I'm loving every second of it. Lakers and Celtics being terrible brings a big ole smirk to my face everytime I think about it.
We just had both the Red Sox and Yankees miss the playoffs. Now, the Celtics and Lakers will do the same for the 2nd straight year.

It's just a shame we don't have any more failed coaches for the Lakers to hire when the inevitably fire Byron Scott in a year or two.

Maybe they'll go after Pat Shurmur?

It's just a shame we don't have any more failed coaches for the Lakers to hire when the inevitably fire Byron Scott in a year or two.

Maybe they'll go after Pat Shurmur?
Wittman? Keith Smart? George Karl? Fratello? Lenny?

Wittman? Keith Smart? George Karl? Fratello? Lenny?

I mean recent failed former coaches. If we start opening the door to guys from ten or more years ago we'll never make it out of the rabbit hole.

Can't think of a better fan base for it to happen to.

Enjoy your (probably long) stay in basketball hell, Lakers!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."