• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Welcome Lou Amundson

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
You are fast on the post today Moflo. I thought I had the scoop.

Sounds like he'll be a good hard working guy on the practice squad. Don't think he'll crack the rotation if he makes the team.

his agent has confirmed

Jorge Sierra - Big man Louis Amundson will be in training camp with the Cleveland Cavaliers, agent Mark Bartelstein confirms to HoopsHype.

It's crazy I remember reading a quote from D'antoni in 2008 about him wanting a squad of 5 6'9" guys on the floor led by someone like Lebron. Looks like Griffin is attempting to make this happen.

Is it for the season or training camp?

A poor man's Tristan Thompson, for when Tristan gets in foul trouble or whatever? I guess that's good value for a 14th or 15th man.

Solid defender and rim protector. I like the move.

Hopefully I still won't have to see Malcolm Thomas's ugly mug on TNT still.

I just hope we did not make that Utah trade for nothing? Giving away Felix and a 2nd rounder for nothing would be a bummer. Hopefully we hear some rumors about the Utah players being moved now that we are close to camp.

Not a fan of his really, but he's decent injury insurance. Can't ask for much more. Rim protector? Have never seen it. He plays the game the same way Andy and Tristan do, but he's definitely the worst of the 3.

C+

Seems like protection if their other plans fall through. Might be here until Okafor is ready around January. How far under the apron are the cavs again?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."