• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Wes Matthews - Achilles injury / out for the year

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

IronCav.

Wine & Gold Avenger
Reaction score
Definitely looked like an Achilles. The Blazers have had some bad luck with injuries this year.

Woj confirms a left Achilles tear

What a terrible fate in a contract year for Matthews and a huge blow to the Blazers.

Thankfully for the Blazers they made that trade for Afflalo. But holy shit, that's 3 achilles tears this year alone. What is with the shoes? I can't remember them happening so frequently, and within the past couple years I can think of at least 5-6.

Thankfully for the Blazers they made that trade for Afflalo. But holy shit, that's 3 achilles tears this year alone. What is with the shoes? I can't remember them happening so frequently, and within the past couple years I can think of at least 5-6.

Its strange you ask this because he's wearing last season's Kobe's. The same shoes that Kobe was set to wear following his achilles tear, notice the very high top (boot) design for added support.

Its strange you ask this because he's wearing last season's Kobe's. The same shoes that Kobe was set to wear following his achilles tear, notice the very high top (boot) design for added support.

I'm just saying, this season alone. Brandon Jennings, Anderson Varejao, Wes Matthews. Am I forgetting anyone else? Now when I saw Billups and Kobe do it, I just figured, OLD. But maybe there's something really going on here.

Holy crap. Portland just can't get a break from injuries. It's soooo fortunate that they were able to grab Afflalo in the trade deadline. If Afflalo can play like how he did last season where he was a near all-star then maybe the Blazers still have a chance.

If shoes are the case then everyone should be wearing LeBron's

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."