• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

What about J.J. Barea

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
He would be about as useful as JJ from Good Times.

No thanks.

We already have a 100x better and more badass version of JJ in Delly, no thanks.

because the last JJ we had worked out so well.

we could sign him with a clause in his contract where he has to come out as the half time show and get dunked on by moondog, but seriously hes not coming here

On a team that is abundant with offense and shot creators, jj barea is very redundant. Not to mention his contract, terrible defense and problems with Love.

On a team that is abundant with offense and shot creators, jj barea is very redundant. Not to mention his contract, terrible defense and problems with Love.
Actually, his contract is expiring. Trading the Utah 3 for his contract could aid at the deadline.

But I agree there is no basketball needs for him.

I really believe if the Cavaliers are going to add any more perimeter players to the team, they're going to have to have good size or have an inordinately good skill.

Barea is neither.

No thanks. I'd wait for Mo Williams to become eligible for a trade (Dec. 15th) and try to trade for him.

T Wolves are about to buy him out.. Id take him over price if Love was cool with him..

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."