1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.
  3. Please select the "Splash-Mobile" style if ads are breaking your tablet/phone's browser.

What are they spraying in the sky?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Goldin Brown, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Goldin Brown

Goldin Brown In the Rotation

http://globalskywatch.com/what-are-chemtrails.html

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[video=youtube;gxXnf5uPNnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxXnf5uPNnU&feature=share&list=UU1bK5Dybt0RJWn8MZs9p_1Q[/video]

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  2. Pyro

Pyro Banned

Let me guess... you were listening to Triv, thought what he said was pretty good, looked it up, and decided to post it here.

3. Goldin Brown

Who's Triv?

I live in St. Louis and have been noticing lots and lots of these chemtrails the last week or so. I have been wondering what is going on for years and always wondered why no one ever talked about it. I had heard many different theories but I never really looked that much into it until recently. There have been many things that I have been waking up to lately, and I just wanted to get a dialogue going on this particular topic.

Aren't you curious, what's going on?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Scholar

Scholar Sports Archaeologist

What's the point of your post? Are you so ignorant not to realize that SOMETHING is definitely doing on? That the chemical trails from air craft normally dissipate shortly afterwards. But, whatever they are putting into the air is staying there for much longer periods. Or, the fact that they are doing it in a specific pattern over heard. Not in some normal flight pattern. Maybe it is about time you actually educate yourself.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Chardon

Chardon Hall of Farmer

First sentence in, and this article is already off to a bad start. They are called contrails. It is pretty much water vapor from the exhaust. Some can be seen because of the changes in temperature variation.

Thread sucks.

That or the illuminati created by libor.

Source: My physics teacher told me.

• Like Like x 7
  6. caf

caf Banņed

It's water vapor that is turning into liquid state due to the unnatural variations of temperature and pressure caused by the presence of jet engines. Think of cavitation... except the opposite.

Source: I am an aerospace engineer who designs jet engines.

• Like Like x 24
  7. Goldin Brown

[video=youtube_share;s3__ssxTvNc]http://youtu.be/s3__ssxTvNc[/video]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Goldin Brown

[video=youtube_share;3kcTvqiMNl8]http://youtu.be/3kcTvqiMNl8[/video]

• Like Like x 4
  9. caf

caf Banņed

Water is a chemical, so 'chemtrail' isn't too far off base. Too bad that conspiracy theorists are too stupid to realize water is a chemical.

10. theSTEREO.

theSTEREO. The second of his name.

BigMar?? :eek:

• Like Like x 7
  11. I.K.W.T

I.K.W.T Season Ticket Holder

CONSPIRACY

12. DDJ7777

DDJ7777 Cleveland Sports Homer

I hate when people use YouTube videos to prove a point.

• Like Like x 1
  13. caf

caf Banņed

The planes are very clearly at different altitudes. Pressure is much lower at higher altitude. Therefore the water turns from liquid to gas much faster. The other aircraft is at a lower altitude. The higher pressure allows for water to stay and dissipate in the liquid state for a much longer period of time.

For a better explanation, the 'contrail' aircraft is flying above the weather (i.e. altitude where clouds exist). There is a reason clouds do not form in the upper atmosphere. The temperature/pressure doesn't allow them to.

• Like Like x 11
  14. Giambiwannabe7

Giambiwannabe7 Sixth Man

Do some of you not realize there is a difference? The same lot of you poking fun? Wake the fuck up people. "Chemtrails" are not the same as "contrails." Some of you are so busy poking fun at supposed "conspiracy theorists" you fail to recognize just how absolutely ignorant you make yourselves look.

Wake.

The.

Fuck.

Up.

• Like Like x 3
  15. caf

caf Banņed

Show me evidence as to why they are different with a firm understanding of fluid dynamics.

Show me evidence as to how the atmosphere can be affected by trace amounts of chemicals (pollution is an indirect consequence of large amounts of material and is not a valid comparison).

• Like Like x 1
  16. Scholar

Explain why they are flying in odd flight patterns that eventually form something like the spokes of a wagon wheel. Explain why this is a recent occurrence and not something that has been going on for decades. I have lived in one of the flight paths for Hopkins airport. I am also sometimes in the helicopter path for Metro. Plus, on occasion I see high altitude jets that are likely border patrol aircraft. I have seen air craft at all levels of altitude fly over head. But, I have never ever seen what I see now overhead. You can claim all kinds of things. But, I know what my two eyes tells me.

They are flying in specific patterns, and they are doing this multiple times a year. They never did it till recently. Obviously, there is some purpose to this. So, what is it?

17. caf

caf Banņed

What you are describing are probably tests for aeroacoustics. Noise pollution is a hot topic right now. The FAA is aggressively reducing the allowable noise emissions from aircraft. This is something that wasn't occurring in the past. There is a huge difference in the physics of near field acoustics and far field acoustics. Therefore in order to get an accurate measurement of far field accoustics (i.e. noise pollution) measurements must be made on the ground. This requires numerous overhead passes. Since it takes a few minutes for the vortex trail (different from a contrail) to dissipate it seems likely that they would fly in a spoke shaped pattern as opposed to flying back and forth through their vortex trail.

The vapor emissions is just a consequence of flying through random dew points.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Scholar

You are not getting it. I said, and I truly mean, that we get planes overhead at all different altitudes. Many LOWER then the referenced "spoke wheel" craft. Many higher then. I have seen it all. But, I have never seen the effect we are getting now. I have lived nearly fifty years in this flight path. Overhead aircraft is not a once in a blue moon occurrence.

19. Goldin Brown

I really hope people wake up to what is going on, this is very serious. This poses a significant risk to our environment and our lives. The chemicals that are being sprayed are toxic, this is a fact. These chemicals contain Barium (highly toxic), aluminum, and other metals that you don't want in your body. Whether you choose to recognize it or not, this stuff is really happening. The only way to put an end to this insanity is for everyone to wake up and make some noise.

http://www.bariumblues.com/barium_.htm

20. MalTalm

MalTalm Formerly known as Talm

Do you know what Barium is, or rather, where it is found in nature? Could you possibly link a global increase in Barium toxicity to, say, increased global production?

I should just keep out of this thread. Have fun.

• Like Like x 1