• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

What is your favorite Cavaliers color scheme?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is your favorite Cavaliers color scheme?

• 1970-1983 Maroon And Gold

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • 1983-1994 Blue and Orange

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • 1994-2003 Blue, Orange, and Black

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • 2003-2010 Wine, Gold, Navy

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • 2010-2014 Maroon, Gold, Navy

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters

ClevelandOwns

I love you
Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm currently starting a rebranding of the Cavalier and I would like to know which color scheme you all prefer when it comes to the Cavs. Personally, I love the "Lebron Era" Wine and Gold, but I would love to hear which one is most popular with Cavalier fans.

ScreenShot2014-09-30at63527PM_zps185ae876.png

Last edited:
Honestly they're are like 2 other threads for people to post their designs and that deal with all this. There's a bunch of designers on this site including myself. I don't think we need a thread on here for every time someone creates a new mock up or whatever. IMO

Honestly they're are like 2 other threads for people to post their designs and that deal with all this. There's a bunch of designers on this site including myself. I don't think we need a thread on here for every time someone creates a new mock up or whatever. IMO
I'm not designing this for the forum, I have a class where I am required to rebrand an existing company. It's necessary for me to research my demographic in order to create a design that appeals to my audience, so i figured this would be a great place to get opinions from other Cavs fans. I can post the final product but it wasn't really my intention.

I closed some of the other design-related threads and will let this stay open for now so you can get some feedback. Eventually will shut it down (or it will just get fall off the list as basketball threads take over).

83-94

I actually wish I could find the blue Starter jacket online.

I'm not designing this for the forum, I have a class where I am required to rebrand an existing company. It's necessary for me to research my demographic in order to create a design that appeals to my audience, so i figured this would be a great place to get opinions from other Cavs fans. I can post the final product but it wasn't really my intention.
My bad...I apologize.

That new uniform prospect with the skyline that's my fav and likely will be for a good long while. Just moved me and made miss home. Has to be the best Cleveland sports jersey in my lifetime. JMHO

These were my favorites....
Cavs-SL-8-Getty.jpg

I liked these a lot too
1983-road.png

I wish the Cavs stayed with this design instead of moving to what they are in now
00F04247-6B94-4259-AE2E-916E333E9C79_mw1024_s_n.jpg

Wine with gold, feels fantastic, with somehow caloboration of blue.

anything before 2003. the jersey's from the last 11 years have been awful

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."