• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

What would you do if Cavs won the title this year?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tristan+kyrie=$

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
I am a huge Cavs fan and in my early 20s. Been watching since 2000 and growing to love this team more and more. This city is special to me and I know the 50 year drought is long. If the Cavs win it all I WILL be in Cleveland for the parade/post celebration. I will also hug my dad who is 52 and hasnt seen a title in his lifetime. I also hope to burn a couch and drink an epic amount of alcohol with good friends. What would you do?

I'll admit, I've thought about this a lot. I honestly do not know what I'd do. I'd certainly do everything in my power to be at the game when it happens. Beyond that, I really have no clue. Hopefully it happens in Cleveland.

I'm going to do everything in my power to be in Cleveland either way. It'd be even better if the clincher did happen, but I honestly don't care at this point.

Something in Cleveland needs to win. And it needs to be soon. If it wasn't for my Buckeyes, I wouldn't have a shred of sanity left.

I'd find the biggest cigar and bottle of champaigne my meager funds would allow me to buy and spend the wee hours of the morning in my bathrobe hollaring at cars on the free way.

I'd feel intense relief.

Then when I finished masturbating, I'd unpause the game and watch the Cavs win it all.

I'd feel intense relief.

Then when I finished masturbating, I'd unpause the game and watch the Cavs win it all.

As a man does.

Which brings up an interesting point...would there be riots?

I'd be thrilled as hell for a few moments ---and then wake up.

At least, that's always how it's happened before.

What would I do?

Your Mom.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."