1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.
  3. Please select the "Splash-Mobile" style if ads are breaking your tablet/phone's browser.

When should I go to the Q?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NH812, Dec 2, 2012.

1. NH812

NH812 Rookie

I'm deciding if I should go to Cleveland over Christmas break to see my first Cavs game at the Q. I really want to go, but Im not sure if I should wait until next year when they are better and winning more games or should just go this year and enjoy it no matter their record. What do you think I should do? The game I would probably be going to is against Atlanta.

2. JDeezy

JDeezy NBA Starter

Go now, and go later. Enjoy seeing the stars on the court, hope for a competitive match, and drink some beer.

I get great seats though, plus I know people that work at the Q so I always show up early and have a good time... I'd rather watch at home than in the nosebleeds. Myself- I go for the experience moreso than the chance of the Cavs wining.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bcort

bcort Sixth Man

If you get me two good seats to the Atlanta game, I'll let you spend an hour alone with Jiggoi, doing whatever you want with him.

4. JDeezy

JDeezy NBA Starter

They're right behind the Cavs bench...

You tie Jigo up in the trunk and give me the keys to your car when you get there.. You can drive my car home.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rob

Rob Best of the Land

Both. I've gone to a Cavs game over Christmas break the last 4 or so years. And I'm going again this year, coincidentally the Atlanta game.

It's worth it, you can get really good seats for good prices on flash seats.

6. "Boobie" Gibson

"Boobie" Gibson In the Rotation

Get me 2 good seats and I'll one-up bcort -- I'll let you spend 2 hours with me.