• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Will Any of These Guys Ever Get in the Hall of Fame?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who Should Be In the Hall of Fame?

• Pete Rose

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Barry Bonds

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Roger Clemens

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mark McGwire

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sammy Sosa

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Manny Ramirez

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Steve_424

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Simple vote - and you can vote for as many as you want.

Personally, I say yes to Rose, Bonds, and Clemens. Players who have done worse things than Rose are in the Hall while I believe Bonds and Clemens were HOF-quality players with or without PEDs. I don't have the same confidence in the other guys.

Was Manny ever indicted on PEDs? I feel like he was, but I feel like I may just be grouping him in with Ortiz.

Pete Rose should be in for sure, and I hope they don't wait for him to die and then do it the year after as a way to "honor" him.

I say let them all in. We don't know who was doing what for certain (obviously, some have admitted), and never will. How do we know that Jeter, Maddux, Ripken, Chipper, etc NEVER took anything that could be considered a PED? Use was rampant, there was no testing. Just put em all in.

I say let them all in. We don't know who was doing what for certain (obviously, some have admitted), and never will. How do we know that Jeter, Maddux, Ripken, Chipper, etc NEVER took anything that could be considered a PED? Use was rampant, there was no testing. Just put em all in.

We do know Manny and McGwire both used for sure. But I agree with your point for the most part.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."