• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Wizards Ticket Giveaway (Scroll Down)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
raffle.jpg

The new 50/50 raffle will be a full year's subscription to NBA League Pass. The full enchilada, TV, Mobile, Tablet and any other device you have. We will be drawing 1 winner on November 7th.

We will also be giving away 1 Cavs autograph to 8 lucky winners. These autographs include, Price, Nance, Daugherty, Campy, Austin, Z, Carr and Bingo Smith (I refuse to acknowledge Nate Thurmond's number being retired). Shipping will be free if in the continental United States.

The cost to enter is $10.00 for one entry or three entries for $20.00. Just like last time half the proceeds will go towards funding our new "team" shop that Glen is working on and the other half will go towards the next prize.

Please start a conversation with me if you enter so I can add your name into the prize hopper.

You can send funds via this link or click on the donation tab above.​

Is that LP international or only within the states?

That's an awesome prize.

Currently 1 to 1 that you'll win a prize of some sort. 7 to 1 that you'll win the league pass.

I'll update this and contact everyone who has entered this afternoon as soon as my head stops pounding.

Hey @Ben just wanted to verify that my entry was received.

Thanks!

@Ben same as binkster just wanted to verify you got my entry

Got all of them. Will be notifying and updating everyone today.

Not too late to enter. We're currently at 12 to 1 odds that you win the big prize!

3 days left!!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."