• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Y'all mofos need Jesus

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Called X

Resident asshole
Reaction score
Really surprised there wasn't already a thread about this. Hoping that Keys and all our other bay area members are okay.

whos ready to see Jesus? Because that time is approaching quickly.

Hoping everyone is ok for certain.. So many lost bottles of great wine... :(

I slept through it. The city received a minor shake, the people on the fault line further north got the worst of it. Thanks for the concern.

ill take whatever this guy's on.
i agree. you need to get some!!!

Luke 21:10-13 10 Then he said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven. But before all this they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors for my name's sake. This will be your opportunity to bear witness.

tell me about these crazy earthquakes we been seeing? we see earthquakes in NY, i think DC, even northeast ohio, earthquakes everywhere, in all types of "various" unusual places... but it dont stop there!!! we see more prophecies unfolding as we speak this very second! i know you heard of the Great Tribulation, right? well, its here.

if you dont know what the Great Tribulation is,

Matthew 24:15-21 “So when you see the abomination of desolation – spoken about by Daniel the prophet – standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then those in Judea must flee to the mountains. The one on the roof must not come down to take anything out of his house, and the one in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing their babies in those days! Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath. For then there will be great suffering unlike anything that has happened from the beginning of the world until now, or ever will happen.

where? you say? look no further than iraq, the middle east where CHRISTIANS are getting slayed for their faith! facing prison time for their faith! this is the great tribulation we are living in right now! being a christian in the west, i have it easy, my friend. but those in the middle east, they are really going through it, putting their life on the line for their Love of Christ and i have nothing but love for those christians, my brethrens. the average folk can look at them and say, they are stupid, blahjay blah.. but a man of fatih will tell you they are blessed to be in a position to show their faith. without trials, theres no growth. but to face trials, you need strength and endurance in your faith. and they are showing their fatih, their love, even facing death, they do not turn from their Lord and Savior. they do not turn on Him and openly embrace Him, and because of that:

Matthew 10:32-33 So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, But whoever denies me before people, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

but im sure im speaking to a atheist, so everything thats being said, even though its already been written thousands of years ago and happening right before our eyes, the gospel to the atheist is:

1 Corinthians 1:18 18 For the message about the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

God bless, my friend. hope to have more conversations with you, allow me to enlighten you of this truth.

i agree. you need to get some!!!

Luke 21:10-13 10 Then he said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven. But before all this they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors for my name's sake. This will be your opportunity to bear witness.

tell me about these crazy earthquakes we been seeing? we see earthquakes in NY, i think DC, even northeast ohio, earthquakes everywhere, in all types of "various" unusual places... but it dont stop there!!! we see more prophecies unfolding as we speak this very second! i know you heard of the Great Tribulation, right? well, its here.

if you dont know what the Great Tribulation is,

Matthew 24:15-21 “So when you see the abomination of desolation – spoken about by Daniel the prophet – standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then those in Judea must flee to the mountains. The one on the roof must not come down to take anything out of his house, and the one in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing their babies in those days! Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath. For then there will be great suffering unlike anything that has happened from the beginning of the world until now, or ever will happen.

where? you say? look no further than iraq, the middle east where CHRISTIANS are getting slayed for their faith! facing prison time for their faith! this is the great tribulation we are living in right now! being a christian in the west, i have it easy, my friend. but those in the middle east, they are really going through it, putting their life on the line for their Love of Christ and i have nothing but love for those christians, my brethrens. the average folk can look at them and say, they are stupid, blahjay blah.. but a man of fatih will tell you they are blessed to be in a position to show their faith. without trials, theres no growth. but to face trials, you need strength and endurance in your faith. and they are showing their fatih, their love, even facing death, they do not turn from their Lord and Savior. they do not turn on Him and openly embrace Him, and because of that:

Matthew 10:32-33 So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, But whoever denies me before people, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

but im sure im speaking to a atheist, so everything thats being said, even though its already been written thousands of years ago and happening right before our eyes, the gospel to the atheist is:

1 Corinthians 1:18 18 For the message about the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

God bless, my friend. hope to have more conversations with you, allow me to enlighten you of this truth.

I will bet you every dime I've ever made and will make by the time my life is over that the apocalypse doesn't come during my lifetime. You can pay my next of kin upon my death if you outlive me.

I'd like to bet you that it will never come, but that'd be awfully difficult to prove with neither one of us around to see it not happen.

Last edited:
Seriously, nothing was affected. Such a letdown compared to what the news is telling you, I'm sure. The electric cattle prods, the iron chains attached to the concrete floor, the lawn mower... Everything remains unchanged by this earthquake.

I will bet you every dime I've ever made and will make by the time my life is over that the apocalypse doesn't come during my lifetime. You can pay my next of kin upon my death if you outlive me.

I'd like to bet you that it will never come, but that'd be awfully difficult to prove with neither one of us around to see it not happen.
i guess this bet depends on some of the terms.

1st, how are old are, 2nd, are you sick, infected with any diseases.

if you are a healthy young man-middle aged (30s) man, and you live out your life without anything that cuts your life short, like a freak accident or something, that you will see the Lord return. theres so many prophecies that are happening about the end times, last days, that if the time of the world was measured in intervals, that we would be in the last interval.

i can post some more prophecies about the last days if you would like thats happening as we speak.

i can post some more prophecies about the last days if you would like thats happening as we speak.

You do understand that earthquakes are normal, ongoing events, right? Same with Wars, famines, etc. They've been happening for hundreds/thousands of years. Christian people have been slaughtered and persecuted multiple times over the course of history. Why are you convinced that NOW is the time? Its just a ridiculous thing to say.

i guess this bet depends on some of the terms.

1st, how are old are, 2nd, are you sick, infected with any diseases.

if you are a healthy young man-middle aged (30s) man, and you live out your life without anything that cuts your life short, like a freak accident or something, that you will see the Lord return. theres so many prophecies that are happening about the end times, last days, that if the time of the world was measured in intervals, that we would be in the last interval.

I've got to ask you how old you are... I ask this because these prophecies can and have been attributed to every event that has ever happened in the bible. Earthquake? Well, they said it in the bible, so it must be true. War? Gotta be true. Drought? Told you.

Nostradamus tried to do this before. The world was also supposed to end in December of 2012 because the author(s) of the bible put a code in the bible spelling out natural disasters...

A huge book with a gigantic following of self-serving bias hunters ends in countless ideas turned into beliefs. Then, when the world doesn't end, it'll be because divine intervention and/or another verse from the bible. Cyclical.

im 26, and nastradmus is nobody.

non-believers dont read the Word so they are not aware of what it says, the events, the timeline, etc. they just hear the prophecies and say they are to are not clear and and decisive enough.

A huge book with a gigantic following of self-serving bias hunters ends in countless ideas turned into beliefs. Then, when the world doesn't end, it'll be because divine intervention and/or another verse from the bible. Cyclical.

this is quite the ironic statement because this is exactly what the theory of evolution is. countless ideas turned beliefs.

let me tell you where the theory of evolution started. it obviously started with darwin. what was it, the 1800s? he came up with this out the thin air. he was outside admiring the world, the mountains, the sky, the flowers, trees, the birds, animals and the whole natural scene in general and was admiring in awe.. and he said, "no way did a all powerful God make this in 6 days".

THAT is how the idea of evolution came about.. by somebody who DIDNT AND REFUSED TO BELIEVE. why? ill show you why,

Matthew 22:29 Jesus answered them, “You are deceived, because you don’t know the scriptures or the power of God.

the theory of evolution was birthed by disbelief. but why couldnt he believe God created the world and the universe in 6 days? because he couldnt comprehend such a powerful being. a all powerful God that things happen at HIS SPOKEN WORD. thats power.

another thing you said that i would like to elaborate on:

you said, "a huge book with a gigantic following".

thats right. but you do realize that christianity wasnt always this big. it has grown over time. just like it was prophesied when Jesus walked the earth.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole inhabited earth as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

you see what that says, the gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole inhabited world, and THEN the end will come. guess what.. do you realize how close we are to the gospel being preached throughout the entire world??? i say theres like 1% that it hasnt reached... and THEN the end will come... take that and add it to this,

Matthew 24:9 “Then they will hand you over to be persecuted and will kill you. You will be hated by all the nations because of my name.

THIS^^ is happening right now! (about the last days) christians are being killed for their faith! the world (everybody NOT christians) hate christians! dont tell me no because i deal with it every day. its part of being who i am living for who i do. on top of that, its a proven fact that christians are thee most persecuted group of people in the entire world... this also supports this prophecy spoken by our Lord and Savior in 1 of the last days He walked the earth.

you can look the other way if yo want, but you cant deny the accuracy of the Word, the prophecies. people do that so they dont have to believe, people dont want to believe because they want to live life the way they want to without being held accountable. but at the end of the day, everybody has to face our Lord for judgement.

so that brings me to my question, are you ready to stand in front of our Lord and Savior on judgment day? all you have to do is accept Him and He will spare you eternity in hell and grant you eternal life in paradise.

thats a deal you cant resist, if you are wise. whats the few short years on earth compared to eternity? do you understand what eternity is? can you even wrap your mind around eternity? eternity means forEVER. i mean, just goes on and on and on and on and does not stop.

but i will tell you, i lived without Jesus, and i am living with him. life without him was very dry, very unsatisfying. always searching for something to fill that void in me. sex, alcohol, party party, sex sex, as many sex partners as possible. and i was miserable. but sex and other worldly lusts did not fill me, did not fulfill me. i was still thirsty, still searching for something that only Jesus could give me.

now im 3 years and counting being celibate, no smoking, no drinking, no sex, no none of the world has to offer. and i am finally happy. at peace. satisfied. no longer thirsty. go read my profile, i got a scripture up there for everybody to go and read.

i use to suffer from depression for 8 years. i was on meds and everything. this was before i was born again and baptized. i knew about JESUS but i didnt KNOW Him. 1 day i heard that voice in the back of my head, it told me that Jesus is a healer and all i have to do is pray and to throw the medicine away.

so what i do? i was like, yea you are right, i will pray and put these pills away. after a week of prayer, that depression that was such a huge problem in my life, it controlled my life, it was a MOUNTAIN in my life... after some faithful praying, that depression was no longer a factor and the Good Lord through that mountain in th ocean like He said He would.

people can deny if they want, but people dont know. because if they knew, then they would know. and thats the bottom line.

The Earth needs to have occasional earthquakes like my colon needs an occasional ripping fart. Its a release of pressure, not the vain act of a vengeful God.

So three years without rapes, huh?

Seriously, nothing was affected. Such a letdown compared to what the news is telling you, I'm sure. The electric cattle prods, the iron chains attached to the concrete floor, the lawn mower... Everything remains unchanged by this earthquake.

One of my friends was in San Fran on vacation when the earthquake hit. His experience was similar to yours. He said his friends, who live there, didn't even wake up. He did, but probably because we don't get many earthquakes on the other side of the country more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."