• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Your best Cavs gear

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PdL59

Super Lurker
Reaction score
Since it is slow time of the year at the moment I thought I could show you my Cavs Matryoshka dolls that I bought in Prague in February 2000. I am quite sure that they didn't have any agreements with Cavs or NBA so probably illegal stuff to sell (no income for Gund and Stern).

The team as you can see consists of Shawn Kemp, Brevin Knight, Cedric Henderson, Derek Anderson and Bobby Sura. This was some of the players in the shortened 1998-1999 shortened season. The size of the doll indicates more of the players "star status" than the position he had on the team. That why the point guard Brevin Knight could be larger than some of the taller guys.

74YsB.jpg

vB1v8.jpg

Please share your best, oddest or coolest Cavs gears with us!

Last edited:
I see kemp in your avatar but I don't see the two pics

I have tried to get two pictures inserted but they do not show up.

I will try some more.

-----

Now I got it right I think!

Last edited:
I think my parents still have my Cavs Starter jacket from the 80's at home in a closet somewhere.

i assumed Kemp was the biggest because the Czech knew by the end of his time here it looked like he ingested the entire team.

My Larry Hughes blue jersey, my Dajuan Wagner and LeBron James futures bobble head, or my old black and blue Kemp Jersey are definitely up there.

I just have about a dozen different Cavs shirts, 3 pennants, and a Cavs over-throw for the bed.

Plus my Cavs visor. Can't forget that.

I don't remember Bob Sura being Asian..... memory must be going.

Did they ever release those "Kyrie never stops" shirts to the public..i really wanted one of those lol

Before the Cavaliers drafted him, I purchased a LeBron James signed and authentic High School worn jersey and the first Sports Illustrated cover he was on with COA for a combined $400.

Now that the jersey alone is worth AT LEAST ten times that, it is easily the best investment I have ever made in my lifetime.

To bad every time I see that asshole now I want to puke.

I've got a Shaq bobblehead, a Mo Williams bobblehead, and I had a LeBron bobblehead, but it "fell" off of the shelf and broke.

I also have a Jamison t-shirt, a Larry Hughes jersey, and I had a blue LeBron Jersey, but it "fell" into a fire we had in the summer of 2010.

I also have countless of normal Cavs t-shirts.

I've got a ton of Cavs autographs/memorabilia... including a LeBron signed basketball with a UDA COA lol.

I've got 9 Kyrie autos too

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."