• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Zach Lavine will make 29 teams cry !

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PIP

1997-98 Armco Heating & Cooling Hornet
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
Book it !

One outside jumper (which is en route) and this will be a top 10 player.

Will be the best player on the Wolves going forward.

Buying Zach Lavine stock !!!

giphy.gif

Top 10 in what? Not the league.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I think top 25-30 in the league is possible. I feel like he'll end up falling in with guys like Millsap, Jeff Teague, Monta Ellis, Kemba Walker, Tyreke Evans and other guys that are best served as #2 options.

Book it !

One outside jumper (which is en route) and this will be a top 10 player.

Will be the best player on the Wolves going forward.

Buying Zach Lavine stock !!!
His jump shot has been good. They key for him is defense and basketball iq. The handles, length, shooting and athleticism are all there.

His jump shot has been good. They key for him is defense and basketball iq. The handles, length, shooting and athleticism are all there.

He is nothing more the a gimmick. He reminds me of Delonte West and maybe not as crazy he will be one of "those guys" teams will be asking about. He fits now but when Towns and Wiggins get going with Lavine so Rubio becomes nothing? Lavine is a odd case as his mental state could make or break him as a NBA average to star player.

Dunk and 3 point contest Champ??? How about Skills Champ as well. Bo Knows.

He was picked 13th,
Meanwhile Chris Parkers boy Jordan Clarkson was picked 46th.

that means Clarkson can make 29 teams cry and 15 cry twice!Only Marcus Smart had a higher win share than Jordan Clarkson.

I recall stating that we need to draft Draymond Green during his Junior yr at State and got some flack. One of my prouder accomplishments of player evaluation....

although he is a complete ass.

I recall stating that we need to draft Draymond Green during his Junior yr at State and got some flack. One of my prouder accomplishments of player evaluation....

although he is a complete ass.

If you remember, DraftExpress said we would draft Barnes@4 (Waiters instead), Ezieli @ 20 and Draymond in the beginning of the 2nd. We traded those to move up for Zeller.

HOWEVER, Waiters turned into Moz, JR and Shump; Zeller used for some garbage named LeBaron or something like that. So not too bad.

He is nothing more the a gimmick. He reminds me of Delonte West and maybe not as crazy he will be one of "those guys" teams will be asking about. He fits now but when Towns and Wiggins get going with Lavine so Rubio becomes nothing? Lavine is a odd case as his mental state could make or break him as a NBA average to star player.

Snarly, what evidence do you have of Lavine being a head-case?

Literally the first time I'm hearing this and I've been a huge fan since 2014 pre-draft. Seems like you're just making this up but idk

Terrible !

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."