Page 253 of 1098 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353753 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 16456

Thread: 2012 Draft

Blue Donkey Kong Champion Ocean Force Champion Cell Defense Champion Bird Saver Champion Jigsaw: Rocky Waters Champion Brave Old World Champion Jigsaw: Boats And Fire Hydrant Champion Jigsaw: Narrow Street Champion A Miko Tale Marionette: Another Tale Champion Balancing Mathai Champion Jigsaw: Red Toadstool Champion Jigsaw: Wood Formation Champion 4Blocks Champion CircusCircus Champion Jigsaw: Slate Mine Champion Spencer Hawes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 Times in 745 Posts

Default Re: 2012 Draft

Something tells me it's better if Charlotte picks before us so MJ can sniff out the draft busts before our turn to pick lol.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spencer Hawes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 Times in 536 Posts

I just get the impression that besides Drummond, this draft is weak in 6'11-7 footers. What's the breakdown on those guys (Tyler, Myers, etc.), strengths, weakness, who's seen 'em play even?
    (Reserved for future Animated Signature-that-won't-slow-you-down)

Magic Number Thread:
    http://realcavsfans.com/showthread.p...in-May-2011...

The latest updates are noted within the context.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,472 Posts

nbadraft.net is an awful site and i have no idea why people keep citing it.

in other news, my man crush on anthony davis is growing even stronger
    It seems like you (or a teammate) often get the ball back after you block a shot. Is that something in particular you try to do?

I always try to keep the ball in play, get the ball to my teammates. If I block out of bounds, it might look good to the crowd but it kind of hurts my team because (the opponent) gets another possession. If I block it and it bounces to one of my teammates, we have the ball and we did a great job on defense getting a stop. Now we have another chance to score without them scoring.
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Shots_Inbounds

i want him in a cavaliers uniform. trade thompson, trade varejao, trade the 2013 1st, whatever. just please get him in cleveland.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Triumph36 For This Useful Post:

Team Player
    Thanks

I want Kidd-Gilchrist
    Elite Defender
    Great at getting to the rim
    Great Motor/work ethic/character
    Played with Kyrie in HS

Thanks
    Thanked 5,955 Times in 2,041 Posts

Hopefully Terrance Ross or Quincy Miller turn into studs because this team's shot at a top-6 pick is essentially gone.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Czvosec For This Useful Post:

The Original HN3108 bigfoot5415's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 534 Posts

After the piss poor season being but on display by the Hornets and Kings, I hope both teams get relocated. I dont mind us winning because its great for confidence and team chemistry, but the teams at the bottom look worse than we did last year. Yea we had a lot of blowouts during the streak, but they were competitive otherwise. I had the thought of picking 10-12, it has 2004 written all over it. We will get stuck with some white stiff.
    Wiggins Watch 2014

Thanks
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 519 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Birdy89 View Post
    We would be picking 11th if the season ended today.
    It's a lottery.. and we are close with most teams in the single digits.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,598 Times in 1,142 Posts

Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!! Losing faith in Grant day by day the longer Jamison and Sessions are on this team. What a compelte lack of long term planning. I am disgusted we are blowing our chance at building a contnder so Jamison and Sessions can lead us to 10 or 9th in the East.

Team Player
    Thanks

No trade will happen before the All-Star break anyway, After it though things should get crazy.

And Quincy Miller was* the #1 prospect coming into this year before he tore his ACL.... still recovering... would not at all be a bad pick... very Durant like.... very very confident in his game...(Chicago kid...)

Blue Donkey Kong Champion Ocean Force Champion Cell Defense Champion Bird Saver Champion Jigsaw: Rocky Waters Champion Brave Old World Champion Jigsaw: Boats And Fire Hydrant Champion Jigsaw: Narrow Street Champion A Miko Tale Marionette: Another Tale Champion Balancing Mathai Champion Jigsaw: Red Toadstool Champion Jigsaw: Wood Formation Champion 4Blocks Champion CircusCircus Champion Jigsaw: Slate Mine Champion Spencer Hawes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 Times in 745 Posts

We're in the lottery and we have Nick. #1 pick baby!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohiorulez View Post
    No trade will happen before the All-Star break anyway, After it though things should get crazy.

And Quincy Miller was* the #1 prospect coming into this year before he tore his ACL.... still recovering... would not at all be a bad pick... very Durant like.... very very confident in his game...(Chicago kid...)
    Something about drafting a kid who tore his ACL in HS just doesn't sit right with me.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Czvosec For This Useful Post:

Team Player
    Thanks

I just can't see what the cavs plan would be to rebuild this team without getting a high pick this year. All this team needed to do was not be this good this year and get a higher pick to have a chance to hit on one more prospect, thats it just one more prospect. Now we will be stuck doing the same thing over again which is trading for older players or younger players that are grossly overpaid for what they bring to the court on a nightly basis. I don't know what to think right now.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mofire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,267 Times in 1,416 Posts

still early in the season, still haven't traded Ramon, still haven't traded or bought out Jamison, still haven't played the toughest part of the schedule, not worried one bit...just sitting back and thanking Grant for taking Kyrie and TT and finding Gee (basically another 1st round pick) for absolutely nothing.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BimboColesHair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 519 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajz20 View Post
    Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!! Losing faith in Grant day by day the longer Jamison and Sessions are on this team. What a compelte lack of long term planning. I am disgusted we are blowing our chance at building a contnder so Jamison and Sessions can lead us to 10 or 9th in the East.
    I disagree. You have to figure this team was not going to be picking top 4 again with the improvement through having the 1st and 4th picks. Top 4 is pretty much locked to be Barnes, Davis, Drummond, and MKG. The next few picks are expected to go to guys like Thomas Robinson, Sullinger, Perry Jones, I've seen Henson on some boards, Cody Zeller etc. Realistically the top 7 picks, IMO, should go to Davis, Drummond, MKG, Barnes, Sullinger, Robinson, and Perry Jones. That leaves guys like Brad Beal, Jeremy Lamb, Terrance Ross, Austin Rivers etc. still on board you figure when we pick. I think if we snag a pick anywhere from 8-10.. we'll be fine.. this is a deep draft.
    Last edited by Numbers Guy; 02-21-2012 at 10:18 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chich292... View Post
    I disagree. You have to figure this team was not going to be picking top 4 again with the improvement through having the 1st and 4th picks. Top 3 is pretty much locked to be Barnes, Davis, Drummond, and MKG. The next few picks are expected to go to guys like Thomas Robinson, Sullinger, Perry Jones, I've seen Henson on some boards, Cody Zeller etc. Realistically the top 7 picks, IMO, should go to Davis, Drummond, MKG, Barnes, Sullinger, Robinson, and Perry Jones. That leaves guys like Brad Beal, Jeremy Lamb, Terrance Ross, Austin Rivers etc. still on board you figure when we pick. I think if we snag a pick anywhere from 8-10.. we'll be fine.. this is a deep draft.
    Right, and if the Cavs had decided to go with the full on rebuild (trade Jamison, Sessions, Andy), they'd have a shot at Davis, Drummond, Barnes, or MKG.

Now they'll have to settle for Beal or Ross and hope they turn out to be better than advertised.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Czvosec For This Useful Post: