Rookie
    Thanks

Default Quicken Loans arena Question

I have a question as far as seating goes in the arena. If i buy tickets for section 124 for example, which is lower level..would seats 1and2 be on the right side or left side of that section when facing the court?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,277 Times in 1,598 Posts

Default Re: Quicken Loans arena Question

Quote Originally Posted by Sullinger0 View Post
    I have a question as far as seating goes in the arena. If i buy tickets for section 124 for example, which is lower level..would seats 1and2 be on the right side or left side of that section when facing the court?
    The numbering order usually goes in a clockwise pattern around the arena. (i.e if you are standing on the court looking at your seats 1 starts on the left and counts up to the right.

Edit (not sure about quicken loans, but this is how pretty much every stadium/arena ive been to behaves).

Rookie
    Thanks

ohhh that makes sense..thanks i wasent sure but thats probably how it is at the Q then too

Thanks

You'd want to enter section 123-124 rather than 124-125, and you'd have the first two seats on whichever row on your right.

Cleveland Cavaliers Fan Phills14's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,490 Times in 1,908 Posts

I know for a fact that section 126 in the lower bowl goes right to left. So for example if you wanted seats on the center court line in section 126 you would get seat 1. If you wanted to be in section 126 but on the aisle next to 127 and behind the Cavaliers bench you would have seat 18. I would assume the rest of the arena follows the same pattern.