Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Veteran 3D Poker Champion NumberTris Champion Shape and Color Champion Raining Day Champion Sneaky's Road Trip - Istanbul Champion Up Champion Code Breakers Champion JDeezy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,509 Times in 1,976 Posts

Default Re: KUNG FU PANDA MMO

I should upload some vids from my archive. Me tanking, doing late night SW raids, ganking and fun stuff.

Check out big crits. I haven't myself in a while but when I was still playing wow last year they were still active.

Meh I'm just waiting for the next big thing rather than desperately cling to old memories. They're all in the past.... ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Simmons
    Phil Jackson ran the Triangle offense. Mike Brown runs the "If you cross midcourt with the ball, you get to keep it and shoot" offense.

Veteran 3D Poker Champion NumberTris Champion Shape and Color Champion Raining Day Champion Sneaky's Road Trip - Istanbul Champion Up Champion Code Breakers Champion JDeezy's Avatar
    Thanks

Resubbed.
    Phil Jackson ran the Triangle offense. Mike Brown runs the "If you cross midcourt with the ball, you get to keep it and shoot" offense.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 628 Posts

I like the idea of the monk class having no auto attack. That will be an interesting dynamic, and i think it's being completely overlooked.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 642 Posts

WHAT SERVER

Thanks

wat

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JDeezy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Do you mean "On WHICH server do I reside?"

The answer would be your mother's anus.