Page 15 of 145 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    I need your wifes number
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,859 Times in 607 Posts

Default Re: Diet and Workout Routines

Quote Originally Posted by cmstophe View Post
    Nice job. I used to run like 8:45 mile in high school, pretty slow. I was way out of shape back then; not fat, just...totally out of shape. Now at 22 it amazes me how I can rip out a 6:30 mile or even close to a 6 on a good day. Can't sustain it for 3 miles though. I gotta work on that this summer.
    8:45 mile, shit I'm getting close to that in a wheelchair. Good job on the 6:30.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,570 Times in 2,721 Posts

there was this huge fat kid in our school that always ran out during school assemblies and did the truffle shuffle... on presidential fitness day, everyone has to run the mile and over the loudspeaker the principal would announce his progress.. he eventually finished like 45 minutes later, I think his mom picked him up early from school that day
    Things Dave K was right about:

Dion Waiters will be good
    Anthony Bennett will be good
    Mike Brown will be a fucking idiot, again
    The board sucks without DaveK

And thats practically all. Wrong about almost everything else

3. The Following User Says Thank You to David. For This Useful Post:

Thanks

aright, halfway done with week 4...

Im up 19 lbs.. too much... My diet is for the most part pretty clean, never going above 4000 calories and always getting over 300g of protein, but I've definaetly put on few lbs of fat. Im going to revamp my diet a little to get my fats down, but other than that I legitimately think its good.. I'd worry more but Im maximizing gains and I can cut weight really easily. My ephedrine will be ready to go. Pumps at the gym are absurd.. it feels like the muscle is going to burst, like its too hard. shoulder workout was difficult today because i was genuinely sore halfway through the workout. Feel good though. Look completely different.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to David. For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pootie View Post
    I have recently been introduced to DDPYoga.

Ummmm..................

On another note. Not into any exercise routine yet. Did start a new job, labor intensive. In 2 1/2 weeks, dropped 8 lbs and 3% body fat.

As far as diet, I eat relatively healthy, on occasion I slip up and eat fast food or too much at once. Sitting under 210 lbs and at 6'4", doesn't look that bad on me.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,145 Times in 1,700 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davek905 View Post
    aright, halfway done with week 4...

Im up 19 lbs.. too much... My diet is for the most part pretty clean, never going above 4000 calories and always getting over 300g of protein, but I've definaetly put on few lbs of fat. Im going to revamp my diet a little to get my fats down, but other than that I legitimately think its good.. I'd worry more but Im maximizing gains and I can cut weight really easily. My ephedrine will be ready to go. Pumps at the gym are absurd.. it feels like the muscle is going to burst, like its too hard. shoulder workout was difficult today because i was genuinely sore halfway through the workout. Feel good though. Look completely different.
    Why do you want to get your fats down?
    i like jorts

Thanks

ive got lots of sat fat in my diet. Honestly, it's because I just could have done this cleaner. Some of the weight I've put on is bloat which is giong to make my stomach bigger so its hard to really gauge where I'm at, but I know I've put on some fat and thats frustrating because I just dropped 30 lbs by following a religiuosly clean diet.

Thanks

wrong thread

Thanks
    Thanked 6,422 Times in 2,481 Posts

So I have been eating healthier lately. Fruits, vegetables grilled chicken and good stuff like that. Ever since then I have been feeling dizzy and tired for an hour after I eat. I thought eating healthy was supposed to do the opposite? Am I dying? Do I have diabetes?

Thanks

Probably diabetes, but its an easy fix. you just have to decide which leg you absolutely can't live without.

Fruits should give you energy. The only thing that I would look at is your macro levels and the times of day you are eating. Are you getting carbs in there somewhere?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to David. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,422 Times in 2,481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davek905 View Post
    Probably diabetes, but its an easy fix. you just have to decide which leg you absolutely can't live without.

Fruits should give you energy. The only thing that I would look at is your macro levels and the times of day you are eating. Are you getting carbs in there somewhere?
    Yeah...well I had a turkey sandwich with bread for lunch and an Arbys sandwich with a bun for supper. It happened both times.

Takin' RCF to Poundtown 9 Ball Pool Challenge Champion BABUCO PONG 2 Champion Hidden 100 Lati Champion Boomeranger Champion SixPACK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by huber14 View Post
    Yeah...well I had a turkey sandwich with bread for lunch and an Arbys sandwich with a bun for supper. It happened both times.
    Don't know man. I've been eating raw veggies and a lot of berries, 100% whole wheat bread with over the counter (not packaged bullshit) Boars Head turkey/ham. I haven't felt better.

Now whenever I eat something bad, (on Sunday Funday's) or if I am out with co-workers, I don't feel that great.

Eat more maybe?
    I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
    ― Bill Gates

Thanks
    Thanked 23,937 Times in 3,848 Posts

My wife is in Florida and she's been making drinks with a juicer every morning. She calls to tell me about how great it is, how energized she feels, she'd never felt better in her whole life, etc. Translation: she's cheating on me and she wants me to buy her a juicer.

So, anyone own one or recommend one? i know nothing about them. She wasn't amused when i said we already had a blender.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maximus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    My wife is in Florida and she's been making drinks with a juicer every morning. She calls to tell me about how great it is, how energized she feels, she'd never felt better in her whole life, etc. Translation: she's cheating on me and she wants me to buy her a juicer.

So, anyone own one or recommend one? i know nothing about them. She wasn't amused when i said we already had a blender.
    Davek's a juicer. You could probably buy him.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bcort For This Useful Post:

Team Player Gin Rummy Champion Scrote Squad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 489 Posts

Anyone have good headphone recommendations for running? I've used the standard Apple buds but they hurt my ears/fall out. I'm looking for something that's over the ear with a soft gel bud that doesn't constantly fall out. Any help would be appreciated.

Takin' RCF to Poundtown 9 Ball Pool Challenge Champion BABUCO PONG 2 Champion Hidden 100 Lati Champion Boomeranger Champion SixPACK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post

I've always wanted one to do the same thing for my morning breakfast. If you do buy one post that bitch in here so I can see which one you bought.

Quote Originally Posted by jonzee330 View Post
    Anyone have good headphone recommendations for running? I've used the standard Apple buds but they hurt my ears/fall out. I'm looking for something that's over the ear with a soft gel bud that doesn't constantly fall out. Any help would be appreciated.
    Yes, the Apple earbuds are a piece of shit and hurt the inside of your ear. I had to tuck them in some weird way so they wouldn't fall out while running.

Pretty much any earbuds that have a soft gel tip (not the one that slips over but kinda looks like a bigger piece of corn kernel) will work. You don't need over the ear, when you have the gel piece, it will stick to your ear. You can find a great pair anywhere for $20) Don't splurge, you don't need to spend $50 on headphones, not worth it, it's not a surround sound system.
    I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
    ― Bill Gates

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SixPACK For This Useful Post: