Page 21 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,829 Times in 2,831 Posts

Default Re: Diet and Workout Routines

lol. i literally look like I have cancer in it; my face is sunken in and my hair is buzzed. was just unsettling, so off came my head
    Things Dave K was right about:

Dion Waiters will be good
    Anthony Bennett will be good
    Mike Brown will be a fucking idiot, again
    The board sucks without DaveK

And thats practically all. Wrong about almost everything else

Thanks

everything tastes bad. I have roid gut. But im not worried about it anymore. Im happy with my bf%. my skin has gotten ridiculously bad. I am uncontrollably horny, which i dont necessarily mind.

I am suddenly ona much easier playing field with girls. Dont know if its the appearance, the confidence that came with it, or the ridiuclous amount of testosterone but its like shooting fish in a barrel, even with my skin.

I am extremely irritable but I've also not had to be around people this much in a long time, and its also my family. and im always irritable.

Fighting the good fight! gourimoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,020 Times in 3,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davek905 View Post
    everything tastes bad. I have roid gut. But im not worried about it anymore. Im happy with my bf%. my skin has gotten ridiculously bad. I am uncontrollably horny, which i dont necessarily mind.

I am suddenly ona much easier playing field with girls. Dont know if its the appearance, the confidence that came with it, or the ridiuclous amount of testosterone but its like shooting fish in a barrel, even with my skin.

I am extremely irritable but I've also not had to be around people this much in a long time, and its also my family. and im always irritable.
    you can go to a dermatologist and get acne medication for the affected areas.. You can even do this preemptively, just tell the doctor.. what the fuck is he going to say? Or just buy the medication online.

Thanks

im good man, idgaf.

unfortunately I just hit a huge snag though. My car and debit card were stolen and all my money was spent before i woke up that day. I ordered from a domestic source a week and a half ago (very reputable) and on the forums, hes just disappeared. Was a staple on the forums. looks like he ran off. So i have no way of getting gear right now and I have 0 money for the next 10 days and its gonna take another 10 days or so to get another order to me after that.. When i found out my shit was probably underdosed I upped to 1.2 ml and I think I have like 1 injection left. fuck

3 ball... got it!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,400 Times in 678 Posts

im good man, idgaf.

unfortunately I just hit a huge snag though. My car and debit card were stolen and all my money was spent before i woke up that day. I ordered from a domestic source a week and a half ago (very reputable) and on the forums, hes just disappeared. Was a staple on the forums. looks like he ran off. So i have no way of getting gear right now and I have 0 money for the next 10 days and its gonna take another 10 days or so to get another order to me after that.. When i found out my shit was probably underdosed I upped to 1.2 ml and I think I have like 1 injection left. fuck
    Ran out of steroids? Better drink your own piss.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJTJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 601 Posts

The asian girl in the insanity vids is making me look bad. Im only 3 days in and its the hardest thing I've ever done. I feel great when I finish a video though. Makes me feel like I accomplished something.

Fighting the good fight! gourimoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,020 Times in 3,349 Posts

im good man, idgaf.

Dude.. it's time to come off then. You simply cannot try to run without either dosing or PCT'ing. Seriously! So my advice to you is to start your PCT now.. Run a shorter cycle of 3 weeks of Nolva/Clomid and then rest for 2-3 weeks.. That's 5-6 weeks to get some new gear and start a new cycle. This time, you might wanna boost with some orals like Ana or Dbol, and switch over to Test P for faster gains in an 10-12 week run.

Personally, I prefer shorter cycles to longer because they have far fewer side effects.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gourimoko View Post
    Dude.. it's time to come off then. You simply cannot try to run without either dosing or PCT'ing. Seriously! So my advice to you is to start your PCT now.. Run a shorter cycle of 3 weeks of Nolva/Clomid and then rest for 2-3 weeks.. That's 5-6 weeks to get some new gear and start a new cycle. This time, you might wanna boost with some orals like Ana or Dbol, and switch over to Test P for faster gains in an 10-12 week run.

Personally, I prefer shorter cycles to longer because they have far fewer side effects.
    yea idk what im gonna do.. im good for another week on what I have I think.. Im gonna try to find a domestic source tonight. if I cant, im gonna shoulder tap tomorrow at the gym. I just realllllly dont wanna lose everything i've gained. dont know how much merit the 'the longer ur on cycle the more likekly youll keep your gains' statement has.. everything Ive read says after week 8, youre not really gaining...

i definitely hear you on the sides. is there gonna be a difference because Im on e rather than p? ive also heard that the shorter the ester, the harder it is to keep the gains..

btw, do you subscribe to the school of thought 'time on+pct = time off'?

id love to run another cycle sooner rather than later.. short might be ok.. as far as my next cycle, ive been looking casually at this ranking system http://www.steroidtips.com/steroidrank.htm to decide what I wanna do next. i was gonna do deca dbol and test..

Thanks

just benched 360, and made it to 30lbs up on the dot

Thanks
    Thanked 26,602 Times in 4,028 Posts

just benched 360, and made it to 30lbs up on the dot
    I have a car...actually 4.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maximus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 30,670 Times in 9,775 Posts

No homo...but I have to imagine chicks were more attracted to you before the roids than after. Could be wrong, but any time I've asked...it seems like chicks like ripped more than bulky.

I ask all the time because I need re-assurance that my 3% body fat is doin work for me.

No, but seriously...I'm generally anywhere between 9-12% and I have (sorta) love handles that refuse to go away. I'm very lean everywhere but there. I bulk extremely easily and leaning out takes a LOT of work. I think I just eat too much salty shit and carbs.
    Thanks everyone for the LeBron bets. All debts are paid on your behalves. I was happy to lose.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 1,612 Posts

I like ripped, not bulky. The Rock is a perfect example. He is way too big. He looked great when he was in "The Tooth Fairy". Perfect size. Now, it's ridiculous.

Rain in "Ninja Assassin", that was perfection. Realistically, it's very hard to maintain as opposed to being bulky.

It really comes down to a matter of what one prefers.
    Our economy's built on LeBron James.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,670 Times in 9,775 Posts

See Special K? Ripped, not bulky.

In other news...I'm already Pootie's second favorite without her having seen me. IF she saw how ripped I am and how big my ass is...she'd go crazy...

I was a 9.8 on hotornot. Don't test me...
    Thanks everyone for the LeBron bets. All debts are paid on your behalves. I was happy to lose.

Thanks

dammit max.

nicky's mad at me bacause I didnt include her in my favorite posters post. But thats because Im just trying to stay as far away as possible, because if we had kids theyd be too good looking for public consumption and society would crumble. Im not allowed to talk to her so if someone could relay that message I would appreciate it.

ripped comes from low body fat. all part of the cycle. the abs will be back a couple months after Im done gaining. personal preference, sure, but girls like jocks and athletes. Theyre bigger than them and they know they are able to motion the ocean or whatever that haiku goes like. girls generally like to be dominated, helps if youre bigger than them

Thanks
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 1,612 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jigo_oi View Post
    See Special K? Ripped, not bulky.

In other news...I'm already Pootie's second favorite without her having seen me. IF she saw how ripped I am and how big my ass is...she'd go crazy...

I was a 9.8 on hotornot. Don't test me...
    2nd favorite? How'd you get bumped to number 2? I thought I had you at number 1.
    Our economy's built on LeBron James.