Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,671 Times in 9,775 Posts

Default Re: Public Cause For Tribe Fans (Chuck Knoblauch and his wife are in)

Thanks everyone for the LeBron bets. All debts are paid on your behalves. I was happy to lose.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Oi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Fun fact: My sister found 2 four leaf clovers in our yard in Bay Village when I was 7. We lived there for 3 years before the family grew.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,860 Times in 2,075 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 4leaf440 View Post
    Backstage, the fact remains.... a 4 time world series champions / former All Star's opinion of Plain Navy Caps outweighs this entire message board. They know about the 162 game grind, they've had an intimate experience with the game of baseball. This is serious. This is for the whole metro area and fans nationwide. We can be a powerhouse with this new look.
    Then why are you here?

I'm not particularly against the idea at all. I am against your demeanor as a poster who thinks they're unique. Coming in here guns-a-blazin' is not unique nor is it the way that you gain respect.

Cavaliers | Browns | Indians | Buckeyes | Red Hawks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Soda For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This thread is beautiful.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Funny Man Rocco For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rap Soda View Post
    Then why are you here?

I'm not particularly against the idea at all. I am against your demeanor as a poster who thinks they're unique. Coming in here guns-a-blazin' is not unique nor is it the way that you gain respect.
    Uhhhh this isn't that big of a deal. I plan on posting on the other boards regularly, I came here back in 2009 but lost my password. Hated the old username anyway, and nobody knew me. Manic89 and I'm not bipolar, I just happened to be listening to Jimi Hendrix when I was making the account.

Wasn't trying to be a hotshot, sorry. I was just being a kidder. I'm not trying to be special, just made an account to show Clevelanders

Thanks
    Thanked 7,340 Times in 2,609 Posts

I use to be a ballplayer and I have no fucking idea what you are talking about? If we had better uniforms, we would attract more ballplayers? Eddie Taubensee and his cousin are in.

Bad troll is bad.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,676 Times in 2,573 Posts

Uhhhh this isn't that big of a deal. I plan on posting on the other boards regularly, I came here back in 2009 but lost my password. Hated the old username anyway, and nobody knew me. Manic89 and I'm not bipolar, I just happened to be listening to Jimi Hendrix when I was making the account.

Wasn't trying to be a hotshot, sorry. I was just being a kidder. I'm not trying to be special, just made an account to show Clevelanders
    We all think you're very very special. Please continue to post here.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Huber. For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chardon View Post
    I use to be a ballplayer and I have no fucking idea what you are talking about? If we had better uniforms, we would attract more ballplayers? Eddie Taubensee and his cousin are in.

Bad troll is bad.
    Not trolling, serious idea.

Eddie Taubensee and any other ballplayer would be welcome to support it, but how dare you compare him to Chuck!!! Don't you remember that playoff series where he argued the call and cost the Yankees the game?

I think the look is best with the new grey away threads and the Alt 1

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...niform-CLE.PNG

Maybe keep a Red Bill for the homes?

Thanks
    Thanked 30,671 Times in 9,775 Posts

4leaf...

Wanna see a preview for what the Indians would look like with the new hats?
    Thanks everyone for the LeBron bets. All debts are paid on your behalves. I was happy to lose.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Oi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jigo_oi View Post
    4leaf...

Wanna see a preview for what the Indians would look like with the new hats?
    Ehh yeah but you're obviously being fresh.... lmao

A winning record? Pshaw! Backstage's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,263 Times in 751 Posts

Ehh yeah but you're obviously being fresh.... lmao
    Fresh, steaming, piled...
    Tribe Time = Now O'Clock

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Backstage For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

What if we just had the option for some nights? Bust it out in critical rubber matches? Get the fans amped like the Notre Dame greens?

Thanks
    Thanked 26,602 Times in 4,028 Posts

What if we just had the option for some nights? Bust it out in critical rubber matches? Get the fans amped like the Notre Dame greens?
    Are you a ballplayer? What position?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maximus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,520 Times in 3,909 Posts

Backstage, the fact remains.... a 4 time world series champions / former All Star's opinion of Plain Navy Caps outweighs this entire message board. They know about the 162 game grind, they've had an intimate experience with the game of baseball. This is serious. This is for the whole metro area and fans nationwide. We can be a powerhouse with this new look.
    Wow.

That's really all I can say at this point.

Banned
    Thanks

I played outfield D-1 in California...... wasn't too good for NCAA but I didn't pursue it, went to a D-1 school for academics. Skinny as hell back then, could probably put on muscle and play D-3 college for grad school, but I'll probably get a job instead. Pretty good at pitching but hurt my arm when I was 15. It's more of a state of mind, when you obsessed over the game from age 5-13, then finally played with and against consistently good players. I'm just a ballplayer. Are you?