Page 97 of 257 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 3845
  1. #1441
    Rising Star "Boobie" Gibson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lakewood
    Posts
    2,422
    Thanks
    881
    Thanked 867 Times in 494 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Rumor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pavlovic3Ball View Post
    Yussssssss. Who was telling me that our line was fine and Pashos was a lot better than people give him credit for?

  2. #1442
    Team Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    941
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 404 Times in 195 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Rumor Thread

    I'm expecting a few more releases tomorrow before free agency opens up as well.

  3. #1443
    Catch the wave Yanni Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Gimpsuit
    Posts
    10,927
    Thanks
    4,128
    Thanked 8,761 Times in 3,476 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Rumor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cafemerald View Post
    Green, Johnson, and Julio all caught their passes with good coverage.

    Blackmon was just running a glorified pass and catch out there during Big 12 games.
    Julio is Braylon Edwards 2.0. Obviously I think he's going to be more successful than Braylon, but he's got great athleticism with questionable hands. The biggest knocks against Blackmon were his speed and the level of defenses he faced. He did a good job of putting the speed worries to rest with his 40 time and the added bulk. He may not have Green's combination of size and speed (not many do) but he does have enough speed to be a deep threat. You can't teach hands like his, I watched him play quite a bit and even when he was being covered well he managed to go get the ball. Even with his average size, he'll still be able to go up and get jump balls because he has a good vertical. His hands are not a question. I don't care what kind of defense he faced, we've seen guys dropping balls while wide open, Blackmon won't be doing that.
    Ass pennies

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yanni Football For This Useful Post:


  5. #1444
    BANNED Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mentor
    Posts
    17,139
    Thanks
    5,540
    Thanked 26,561 Times in 4,018 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Rumor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pavlovic3Ball View Post
    McCoy's fault...


  6. #1445
    Catch the wave Yanni Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Gimpsuit
    Posts
    10,927
    Thanks
    4,128
    Thanked 8,761 Times in 3,476 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Rumor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    McCoy's fault...
    Pashos obviously wasn't great, but you can't tell me that you honestly didn't notice Colt running into pressure multiple times a game.
    Ass pennies

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yanni Football For This Useful Post:


  8. #1446
    Rising Star Norm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    My side of the Mountain
    Posts
    1,512
    Thanks
    3,023
    Thanked 541 Times in 255 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Rumor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Shakalu View Post
    Pashos obviously wasn't great, but you can't tell me that you honestly didn't notice Colt running into pressure multiple times a game.
    I thought Pashos was okay. When he was healthy, he was far better than the swinging door before him. I figured when we signed him, it was to mentor a young RT to eventually take over, only they never was able to find anyone to take his spot.

    Which is why I believe in my uneducated opinion, that #22 will most likely go towards the best RT prospect in the draft (available I should say) if none of the top FA RTs are brought in. It'd be nice to use #22 on a more glamorous position such as DE, RB, CB, QB, but the quality of OTs in this draft don't bode well for us unless someone really starts slipping.

    I'd venture to say the 1st 3 picks for us go:

    #4 Blackmon, #22 Adams, #37 Wee.......Senior Citizen

    Senior Citizen man makes alot of sense for whatever team that takes Blackmon as the connection is already there. I don't like it if that's how it plays out, but I can see the reasoning if it did.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Norm For This Useful Post:


  10. #1447
    All Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Akron
    Posts
    4,022
    Thanks
    2,386
    Thanked 3,158 Times in 1,049 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Rumor Thread

    Hate to see Pashos go but hey, now we get to see Pinkston at his natural position at tackle

  11. #1448
    member 32 bob2the2nd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    where MD, DE, and PA come together
    Posts
    10,373
    Thanks
    3,796
    Thanked 1,839 Times in 841 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Rumor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooby View Post
    I thought Pashos was okay. When he was healthy, he was far better than the swinging door before him. I figured when we signed him, it was to mentor a young RT to eventually take over, only they never was able to find anyone to take his spot.

    Which is why I believe in my uneducated opinion, that #22 will most likely go towards the best RT prospect in the draft (available I should say) if none of the top FA RTs are brought in. It'd be nice to use #22 on a more glamorous position such as DE, RB, CB, QB, but the quality of OTs in this draft don't bode well for us unless someone really starts slipping.

    I'd venture to say the 1st 3 picks for us go:

    #4 Blackmon, #22 Adams, #37 Wee.......Senior Citizen

    Senior Citizen man makes alot of sense for whatever team that takes Blackmon as the connection is already there. I don't like it if that's how it plays out, but I can see the reasoning if it did.
    adams is a lazy POS who is probably red flagged by half the teams. he had a really bad combine, then didnt try to improve on it during the buckeye training day. no thanks, ill pass

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bob2the2nd For This Useful Post:


  13. #1449
    Rising Star Norm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    My side of the Mountain
    Posts
    1,512
    Thanks
    3,023
    Thanked 541 Times in 255 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Rumor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bob2the2nd View Post
    adams is a lazy POS who is probably red flagged by half the teams. he had a really bad combine, then didnt try to improve on it during the buckeye training day. no thanks, ill pass
    Thought OSU pro-day was later this month, but looked it up and it was Friday..........

    He didn't improve on anything?

  14. #1450
    Team Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    941
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 404 Times in 195 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Rumor Thread

    The one thing that is really starting to bother me is that Shawn Zobel who is very much in touch with the league has stated that if the Dolphins don't get Flynn then they are going to turn their attention to Tannehill at 8. With all that said I think it's pretty telling that they won't go for Flynn and that is major red flag that we should be very nervous about if the browns were to go this rout.

  15. #1451
    Stylin' and Profilin' Juice Is Loose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Camp Anawanna
    Posts
    1,859
    Thanks
    2,027
    Thanked 1,915 Times in 637 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Rumor Thread

    What is the fascination with Mike Adams? I don't get it? If we can get Lauvao in the 3rd and Pinkston in the 6th, we don't need to grab a problem with Adams at 22.
    “Take your comebacks, write them down on a sheet of paper. Roll it up tight, soak it in water, freeze it overnight, then jam it up your ass.”

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Juice Is Loose For This Useful Post:


  17. #1452
    Team Player UDcleveland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,441
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 1,418 Times in 459 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Rumor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy D View Post
    What is the fascination with Mike Adams? I don't get it? If we can get Lauvao in the 3rd and Pinkston in the 6th, we don't need to grab a problem with Adams at 22.
    He went to Ohio St.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UDcleveland For This Useful Post:


  19. #1453
    Stylin' and Profilin' Juice Is Loose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Camp Anawanna
    Posts
    1,859
    Thanks
    2,027
    Thanked 1,915 Times in 637 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Rumor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by UDcleveland View Post
    He went to Ohio St.
    And it's the same reason why people want Boom Herron and Sanzenbacher last year.
    “Take your comebacks, write them down on a sheet of paper. Roll it up tight, soak it in water, freeze it overnight, then jam it up your ass.”

  20. #1454
    Rising Star Sock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 445 Times in 150 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Rumor Thread

    Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. OKay. What if the Redskins traded up to the #2 to draft Kalil and then they plan to pick up Flynn through Free Agency? Solid LT and impressive young QB. Right right?
    realcavsfans.com where real Cavs fans dot com.

  21. #1455
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,954
    Thanks
    1,213
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 663 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Rumor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sock View Post
    Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. OKay. What if the Redskins traded up to the #2 to draft Kalil and then they plan to pick up Flynn through Free Agency? Solid LT and impressive young QB. Right right?
    How stoned are you right now?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •