Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1180
  1. #631
    Veteran Real Deal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The 216
    Posts
    6,367
    Thanks
    1,023
    Thanked 1,700 Times in 791 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandOwns View Post
    So anyways, back to football...
    LOL

    This is what usually happens when the home team is quiet


    It's basketball time at the Q! -Bring back Joe Tait

  2. #632
    I love you ClevelandOwns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Massillon, Ohio
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 472 Times in 121 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread


  3. #633
    Catch the wave Yanni Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Gimpsuit
    Posts
    10,920
    Thanks
    4,122
    Thanked 8,757 Times in 3,474 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

    I've been flying all day, bored, and contemplating Matt Flynn to the Browns. The more I think about it the more I want Flynn. It wouldn't cost us anymore than money to bring him in and it's clear we don't plan on using most of our cap space. Pretty low risk high reward move.
    Ass pennies

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yanni Football For This Useful Post:


  5. #634
    All Star Triplethreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    3,700
    Thanks
    1,429
    Thanked 1,867 Times in 844 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by InGilbertWeTrust View Post
    I have one, it's joining my old LeBron's in the corner of my closet.
    I burned those ones..

  6. #635
    The One Who Knocks Biw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ELYRIA
    Posts
    1,856
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked 2,145 Times in 705 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Shakalu View Post
    I've been flying all day, bored, and contemplating Matt Flynn to the Browns. The more I think about it the more I want Flynn. It wouldn't cost us anymore than money to bring him in and it's clear we don't plan on using most of our cap space. Pretty low risk high reward move.
    I agree. I've been going back and forth with this, but I think I'd much rather bring in Flynn than use a first or second for Tannehill/Osweiler. Id be weary of taking Weeden in the second as well because of his age. If he slips to the third then sure.

  7. #636
    I love you ClevelandOwns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Massillon, Ohio
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 472 Times in 121 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by InGilbertWeTrust View Post
    I have one, it's joining my old LeBron's in the corner of my closet.
    Why do you still have it?

  8. #637
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

    That really sucks that we couldn't keep Hillis for such a small price, he was damn good when he was healthy. Now we are forced to take Trent at 4 even though it is essentially wasting a top 5 draft pick given the fact that running backs last about 2 years these days...

  9. #638
    Rising Star SauDogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    2,717
    Thanks
    1,203
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 584 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandR0cks View Post
    That really sucks that we couldn't keep Hillis for such a small price, he was damn good when he was healthy. Now we are forced to take Trent at 4 even though it is essentially wasting a top 5 draft pick given the fact that running backs last about 2 years these days...
    We could trade down a bit and then draft him.

  10. #639
    I love you ClevelandOwns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Massillon, Ohio
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 472 Times in 121 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SauDogg View Post
    We could trade down a bit and then draft him.
    Yeah I think this is the most likely scenario, moving down to about #7 or so

  11. #640
    member 32 bob2the2nd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    where MD, DE, and PA come together
    Posts
    10,373
    Thanks
    3,791
    Thanked 1,839 Times in 841 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandR0cks View Post
    That really sucks that we couldn't keep Hillis for such a small price, he was damn good when he was healthy. Now we are forced to take Trent at 4 even though it is essentially wasting a top 5 draft pick given the fact that running backs last about 2 years these days...
    the browns should never feel forced to take any player, especially when a better one (claiborne or kahil) is going to be sitting there for the taking.

  12. #641
    BARNES BRIGADE $ Donator Pavlovic3Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lakewood
    Posts
    4,044
    Thanks
    3,267
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 1,089 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bob2the2nd View Post
    the browns should never feel forced to take any player, especially when a better one (claiborne or kahil) is going to be sitting there for the taking.
    Kalil isn't dropping to 4.

  13. #642
    Veteran Real Deal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The 216
    Posts
    6,367
    Thanks
    1,023
    Thanked 1,700 Times in 791 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandOwns View Post
    Yeah I think this is the most likely scenario, moving down to about #7 or so
    Good thing.

    Jax stated that their thin at CB and would like to add one through FA and/or Draft. Now, trade down to #4 for #7 and other picks. Hopefully a 3rd. Jax then jumps TB who also is targeting Claiborne, but with Claiborne gone and them having Jackson and Williams, do they turn to Trent? Maybe, maybe not. That's why if we want Trent, we better draft Trent at #4.


    It's basketball time at the Q! -Bring back Joe Tait

  14. #643
    Veteran Real Deal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The 216
    Posts
    6,367
    Thanks
    1,023
    Thanked 1,700 Times in 791 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pavlovic3Ball View Post
    Kalil isn't dropping to 4.
    Yeah he's locked at 3. Minny released Hutchinson earlier this week. They need a OL so badly.


    It's basketball time at the Q! -Bring back Joe Tait

  15. #644
    member 32 bob2the2nd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    where MD, DE, and PA come together
    Posts
    10,373
    Thanks
    3,791
    Thanked 1,839 Times in 841 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ReAL DeAL View Post
    Yeah he's locked at 3. Minny released Hutchinson earlier this week. They need a OL so badly.
    i personally dont disagree, however i was simply covering my bases

  16. #645
    Rising Star "Boobie" Gibson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lakewood
    Posts
    2,421
    Thanks
    881
    Thanked 867 Times in 494 Posts

    Default Re: 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Kinesis View Post
    No, I would riot. I like having all my games on display. The total is at 57 Xbox360 games.
    $3,500 wasted. You could of made something out of yourself, too...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •