Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
Results 811 to 816 of 816
  1. #811
    Rising Star
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,179
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 514 Posts

    Default Re: A closer look at Bradley Beal

    06/27/12 5:30PM EST – Bill Ingram:

    Darnell Mayberry of The Oklahoman reports that the Oklahoma City Thunder may not be satisfied with the 28th pick in tomorrow’s NBA Draft. Apparently Thunder GM Sam Presti told Bradley Beal, who is widely regarded as a top three pick, that they have a great deal of interest in him and may make a move to acquire a pick high enough to draft him. Is James Harden on the move? The draft gets more interesting the closer it gets.

  2. #812
    Birthing All-Stars Free Agency God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    4,352
    Thanks
    8,580
    Thanked 4,628 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Default Re: A closer look at Bradley Beal

    Quote Originally Posted by kidduck View Post
    06/27/12 5:30PM EST – Bill Ingram:

    Darnell Mayberry of The Oklahoman reports that the Oklahoma City Thunder may not be satisfied with the 28th pick in tomorrow’s NBA Draft. Apparently Thunder GM Sam Presti told Bradley Beal, who is widely regarded as a top three pick, that they have a great deal of interest in him and may make a move to acquire a pick high enough to draft him. Is James Harden on the move? The draft gets more interesting the closer it gets.
    Fuck that. Beal's my dude. If it ends up being a bidding war, and the cost is too high, then forget about it. Otherwise, we should trade 4 and either 24 or one/both of the 2nds for 2.

  3. #813
    Veteran Triumph36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,976
    Thanks
    1,188
    Thanked 3,123 Times in 1,486 Posts

    Default Re: A closer look at Bradley Beal

    Supposedly San Antonio is also really interested in moving up for Beal.

    I mean, when the two best front offices in the league are trying to move up to get a guy.....that's kinda says a lot about the player.

  4. #814
    Birthing All-Stars Free Agency God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    4,352
    Thanks
    8,580
    Thanked 4,628 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Default Re: A closer look at Bradley Beal

    Quote Originally Posted by Triumph36 View Post
    Supposedly San Antonio is also really interested in moving up for Beal.

    I mean, when the two best front offices in the league are trying to move up to get a guy.....that's kinda says a lot about the player.
    I see Beal as one of the highest character guys in the draft, too. Barnes is number two on my list as a basketball player, and he "seems" high character, but I don't feel as comfortable with believing that as I do with Beal. You know, is Barnes a big-market, money-mongering attention whore? Or will he be satisfied in Cleveland? I'm not positive about Barnes, but I have a much, much better feeling about Beal. He just seems too genuine.

  5. #815
    heady polska2211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    OX
    Posts
    1,283
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 826 Times in 342 Posts

    Default Re: A closer look at Bradley Beal

    Why do people talk like having "only" two long term keepers is a bad thing? there are teams in the league that have none. Lots of teams only have 4 or 5 keeper guys and the rest are fillers.

  6. #816
    Birthing All-Stars Free Agency God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    4,352
    Thanks
    8,580
    Thanked 4,628 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Default Re: A closer look at Bradley Beal

    Quote Originally Posted by polska2211 View Post
    Why do people talk like having "only" two long term keepers is a bad thing? there are teams in the league that have none. Lots of teams only have 4 or 5 keeper guys and the rest are fillers.
    Because it is?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •