Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Ohdang Helicopter Race Champion Sneaky's Road Trip - London Champion Ohdang's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 50% off Papa John's

Not really sure where to put this thread, but I figured some people may want to know.

Use promo code EW50 when ordering Papa John's online and get 50% off in the Cleveland/Akron area all weekend long.

Papa John's ain't the best, but if you were looking for a way to feed a group of hungry drunk people tonight like I am, this is the best coupon ever.
    "All I know is, as long as I led the Southeastern Conference in scoring, my grades would be fine." - Charles Barkley

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ohdang For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,422 Times in 2,481 Posts

Default Re: 50% off Papa John's

Papa Johns is disgusting. I would rather eat my fist.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Huber. For This Useful Post:

King of the RCF arcade! GemClix Champion Gravqx Champion Sushis on the Nile Champion Ziung Champion Baungy Champion Av Mevsimi  - Hunt time- Champion THE CAVS FAN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ohdang View Post
    Not really sure where to put this thread, but I figured some people may want to know.

Use promo code EW50 when ordering Papa John's online and get 50% off in the Cleveland/Akron area all weekend long.

Papa John's ain't the best, but if you were looking for a way to feed a group of hungry drunk people tonight like I am, this is the best coupon ever.
    You're kidding right? That garlic sauce they add with every pizza is bang!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to THE CAVS FAN For This Useful Post:

Ohdang Helicopter Race Champion Sneaky's Road Trip - London Champion Ohdang's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by THE CAVS FAN View Post
    You're kidding right? That garlic sauce they add with every pizza is bang!
    I actually like their honey mustard sauce, surprisingly enough. You wouldn't think a pizza chain would have good honey mustard. Its not Quizno's honey mustard, but its good.

Their pizza is average though, and their new buffalo chicken pizza is a fucking disgrace. I love buffalo chicken pizza and I almost asked for my money back, and I've never done that in my life no matter how shitty something was. Gionino's has the monopoly on that pizza around here imo.

Even though its average pizza, I'm still gonna get about $100 worth of pizza for $50 tonight, so I'm happy
    "All I know is, as long as I led the Southeastern Conference in scoring, my grades would be fine." - Charles Barkley

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ohdang For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,329 Times in 2,882 Posts

Pizza elitists, lol.

Love Papa Johns, but I'm in Columbus.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It may work down there, someone I know said it did work in Westerville, that's pretty much Columbus isn't it?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,329 Times in 2,882 Posts

Sheeeit I'll hafta try it.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,512 Times in 2,166 Posts

It works here in Sarasota, FL, so I think you're good to go anywhere in Ohio...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperSurge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 28,869 Times in 9,227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCavsFan View Post
    It works here in Sarasota, FL, so I think you're good to go anywhere in Ohio...
    Fat-ass.
    Taking up to 10 $10 bets LeBron does not return to Cleveland on his next contract. If you think he is, bet me $10.

Proceeds will go to a charity or cause that we agree upon.

Bettors:
    DougHeil, shoes22, warddj86, jonzee330, bushwick_bill, gourimoko

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Seizer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hope it works in Pa.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,512 Times in 2,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jigo_oi View Post
    Fat-ass.
    I was curious and did a trial order up to putting in the credit card. It showed the discount, so guess what's for dinner later.

And it can't be all that bad, you know, "better ingredients, better pizza, PAPA JOHNS."

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperSurge For This Useful Post:

King of the RCF arcade! GemClix Champion Gravqx Champion Sushis on the Nile Champion Ziung Champion Baungy Champion Av Mevsimi  - Hunt time- Champion THE CAVS FAN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ohdang View Post
    I actually like their honey mustard sauce, surprisingly enough. You wouldn't think a pizza chain would have good honey mustard. Its not Quizno's honey mustard, but its good.

Their pizza is average though, and their new buffalo chicken pizza is a fucking disgrace. I love buffalo chicken pizza and I almost asked for my money back, and I've never done that in my life no matter how shitty something was. Gionino's has the monopoly on that pizza around here imo.

Even though its average pizza, I'm still gonna get about $100 worth of pizza for $50 tonight, so I'm happy
    Never tried their Buffalo Chicken pizza. I always get a large supreme and it's always been on point.

Team Player
    Thanks

I am now hungry for Pizza.
    in bg...Pizza Hut blows, Marcos blows, Pollyeyes is expensive, Pagliai's is fantastic but expensive, Myles makes me sick after 1 piece usually, Pisanellos is crap...Cottage Inn was fantastic but they closed.
    Usually comes down to Pollyeyes Pagliais or Papa Johns for us.

Fort Ball in Tiffin, Coccia House in Wooster & Pizza Parlor in Shreve are still my favorites that are decently close.
    If we call an older woman chasing after a younger boy a "Cougar"....... Is it safe to say that we can call an old man chasing after a younger boy a "Nittany Lion"???

Team Player
    Thanks

I realize that has really nothing to do with Papa Johns
    If we call an older woman chasing after a younger boy a "Cougar"....... Is it safe to say that we can call an old man chasing after a younger boy a "Nittany Lion"???

23. The Following User Says Thank You to jhard For This Useful Post:

All Star
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,495 Times in 935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jhard View Post
    I am now hungry for Pizza.
    in bg...Pizza Hut blows, Marcos blows, Pollyeyes is expensive, Pagliai's is fantastic but expensive, Myles makes me sick after 1 piece usually, Pisanellos is crap...Cottage Inn was fantastic but they closed.
    Usually comes down to Pollyeyes Pagliais or Papa Johns for us.

Fort Ball in Tiffin, Coccia House in Wooster & Pizza Parlor in Shreve are still my favorites that are decently close.
    I transferred from BG to OSU after my freshman year, and if there's one thing I miss more than anything else, it's a full order of Chicken and Cheese breadsticks with a side of BBQ sauce from Campus Pollyeyes. God, those things were so good.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NorthCoastBias For This Useful Post: