Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,820 Times in 9,207 Posts

Default Re: Daniel Tosh Stand-Up

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy D View Post
    Saw Sweat the Small Stuff couple years ago I thought it was hilarious, I was laughing the whole time. The phone number/voicemail bit and having exact change to have to fall in between the seats.
    Yep. And neither one of those bits were as funny as 90% of this material. This wasn't your Richard Pryor/ Bill Hicks ground-breaking stuff, but it was still absolutely hysterical.

Whenever he has a CD for this routine, you'll know what I'm talking about when I reference "bowling ball bombs" and "horse-shoe magnets."

I know something is funny when I'm crying and sweating through My shirts because I'm laughing so hard. Bridesmaids, Hangover, Anchorman and Old School did that in the movie theater. And so did this.

Really hope he has a CD or something for this soon, he's so funny when you can see him moving around though live.
    Taking up to 10 $10 bets LeBron does not return to Cleveland on his next contract. If you think he is, bet me $10.

Proceeds will go to a charity or cause that we agree upon.

Bettors:
    DougHeil, shoes22, warddj86, jonzee330, bushwick_bill, gourimoko

Thanks
    Thanked 8,522 Times in 3,394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jigo_oi View Post
    Yep. And neither one of those bits were as funny as 90% of this material. This wasn't your Richard Pryor/ Bill Hicks ground-breaking stuff, but it was still absolutely hysterical.

Whenever he has a CD for this routine, you'll know what I'm talking about when I reference "bowling ball bombs" and "horse-shoe magnets."

I know something is funny when I'm crying and sweating through My shirts because I'm laughing so hard. Bridesmaids, Hangover, Anchorman and Old School did that in the movie theater. And so did this.

Really hope he has a CD or something for this soon, he's so funny when you can see him moving around though live.
    I'm generally not a fan of physical comedy, but he makes it work. It fits perfectly with his bits. I remember one of his jokes about guys picking wedgies by lunging. "oh yeah, that looks natural." Then he starts lunging around the stage.
    Ass pennies

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary Barnidge For This Useful Post:

Luke, I am your Father Bill Walton.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,750 Times in 675 Posts

Kevin James really caught me off guard the first time I watched his stand up. He's actually really funny.

Love my boy Patrice O'Neal (R.I.P.) might check out the Norm McDonald video on netflix. that guy is so damn funny
    Read this:
    As I've said before, I never repeat myself

Got something you want me to say? Post it here: http://realcavsfans.com/showthread.p...lton-Post-1000

Thanks
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 563 Posts

Dave Chappelle's Killing Me Softly is one of the few standups I've seen that made me cry from laughing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Shakalu View Post
    I really disliked the King of Queens, but I still watched it because I'm a big fan of his standup.
    KOQ!? Best. show. ever.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,522 Times in 3,394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dano_24_26 View Post
    KOQ!? Best. show. ever.
    Not even close.
    Ass pennies