Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,644 Times in 2,597 Posts

Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

Quote Originally Posted by wuck View Post
    suck squared.
    Watch your mouth.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wuck View Post
    suck squared.

how are you holding up? do you think the raptors will blow it tomorrow night?
    oh hells yeah

we're gonna win, and im gonna drink myself shitless.
    http://realcavsfans.com/signaturepics/sigpic9395_2.gif

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RaptorFan For This Useful Post:

The Original HN3108 bigfoot5415's Avatar
    Thanks

Im trying to start a game thread for tomorrow, but I cant figure it out. Anyone wanna give me tips?
    Wiggins Watch 2014

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot5415 View Post
    Maybe they cancel eachother out?
    suck could be a negative component in this theory of suckage, for example:

if we take the initial sucking (losing games) which is a negative number (y) we have:

-y = X

then we have our suckage multiplied by our sucking of sucking (a), the equation goes like:

-y(-a) = X (X meaning the amount of suck)

remember, negative times negative is always a positive, therefore positive sucking = a good rebuild.

now add in a 7 foot italian who can't rebound, a SG who ironically cannot shoot and a balding pointguard (bayless) the equation looks like this:

-y(-a)+b(L) = X
    d(-d)+c2 = B2

the end of the equation is B2, which means B squared.

B Squared = Bradley Beal

thats right, we know what we're doing.

go raps

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaptorFan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,542 Times in 4,825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot5415 View Post
    Im trying to start a game thread for tomorrow, but I cant figure it out. Anyone wanna give me tips?
    tomorrow's game thread is already assigned to MoFlo. before the start of next season, let me know you want one, and i'll be happy to send it your way.

Thanks

I would say yes. Why bother trying to win a pointless game and get angry @ the other team that is doing it with a purpose?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorFan View Post
    suck could be a negative component in this theory of suckage, for example:

if we take the initial sucking (losing games) which is a negative number (y) we have:

-y = X

then we have our suckage multiplied by our sucking of sucking (a), the equation goes like:

-y(-a) = X (X meaning the amount of suck)

remember, negative times negative is always a positive, therefore positive sucking = a good rebuild.

now add in a 7 foot italian who can't rebound, a SG who ironically cannot shoot and a balding pointguard (bayless) the equation looks like this:

-y(-a)+b(L) = X
    d(-d)+c2 = B2

the end of the equation is B2, which means B squared.

B Squared = Bradley Beal

thats right, we know what we're doing.

go raps
    For ur orgs sake I hope u guys get him .... cant hate on another org that is in the same boat as us.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brownindian View Post
    For ur orgs sake I hope u guys get him .... cant hate on another org that is in the same boat as us.
    well the cavaliers lost a superstar in lebron to the miami hear. what the raptors lost to the miami heat was... umm

i think it was jamario moon?

Team Player
    Thanks

Not sure why the Raptors fans are upset, they get JV next year plus a high draft pick. They also (like us) have a first overall pick in the draft on their team. Plus, they have Derozan who was 9th overall. Get over it already.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 Times in 3,610 Posts

I'd be upset if I were Raptor fans too. DeRozan didn't improve at all this year, and Bargs is showing he can't stay healthy. I means, it's like the last few years have been for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by David.
    Idiot

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'd be upset if I were Raptor fans too. DeRozan didn't improve at all this year, and Bargs is showing he can't stay healthy. I means, it's like the last few years have been for nothing.
    No offense to some, but I cant wait until that realization hits them.
    Wiggins Watch 2014

Miracle of Richfield daytripper's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daddywags View Post
    Not sure why the Raptors fans are upset, they get JV next year plus a high draft pick. They also (like us) have a first overall pick in the draft on their team. Plus, they have Derozan who was 9th overall. Get over it already.
    The Raps have been in existence for 18 years and have been in the lottery 14 of those 18 years. Nah, don't feel bad for them at all.

Team Player
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daytripper View Post
    The Raps have been in existence for 18 years and have been in the lottery 14 of those 18 years. Nah, don't feel bad for them at all.
    I was an Indians fan from 1960 through 1993 without sniffing the playoffs. I enjoyed every minute of it. Call me crazy. I've been a Cavs fan since, well, before they were the Cavs (went down to the old Cleveland Arena to watch the Pipers play with my dad a couple of times). As far as I know we still haven't won a title yet.

Don't go all "18 tough years" on me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daddywags View Post
    I was an Indians fan from 1960 through 1993 without sniffing the playoffs. I enjoyed every minute of it. Call me crazy. I've been a Cavs fan since, well, before they were the Cavs (went down to the old Cleveland Arena to watch the Pipers play with my dad a couple of times). As far as I know we still haven't won a title yet.

Don't go all "18 tough years" on me.
    Pretty interesting information
    After team owner George Steinbrenner unsuccessfully petitioned to get the National Basketball Association to accept his team the following year, the Pipers disbanded. After the ABL folded, Steinbrenner had $125,000 in debts and personal losses of two million dollars.[2]
    In the spring of 1962, Cleveland Pipers owner George Steinbrenner signed Jerry Lucas to a player-management contract worth forty thousand dollars.[3] With the Lucas signing, Steinbrenner had a secret deal with NBA commissioner Maurice Podoloff.

According to Bill Madden's Steinbrenner: The Last Lion of Baseball, Steinbrenner made plans in 1963 to acquire the Kansas City Steers, from the recently-failed ABL, as part of an application to bring the Cleveland Pipers into the NBA, and a schedule had, supposedly, been printed for the 1963-64 NBA season with the Pipers playing the New York Knicks in the first game.[4] Steinbrenner and partner George McKean fell behind in payments to the NBA and the deal was cancelled.
    What I would give to get some collectible memorabilia from all the obsolete Cleveland teams.
    Wiggins Watch 2014

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    the derozan comment i must disagree. the raptors went through a massive culture change in coaching last year, from triano's offense oriented system that values the development of prospects to casey's "you screw up your defensive assignment and you don't get the ball" no bullshit system which is run through the big men of this team. derozan in triano's system was dominating the ball and taking it to the rack at will, now he's limited to a slashing/spot up midrange jumpshot role so of course he would suffer statistically and in confidence.

however i'm noticing great change in derozan (i watch a lot of raptor games btw lol) he's starting to excell in his role, plus he was the youngest player in the league this season leading in free throw attempts. he's improving on his free throws and attracting contact which is detrimental to the development of a shooting guard. he's also been posting up more which i love, and he's not doing it each time he gets the ball, but he does it when he is in the most comfortable position. i also don't cringe when he takes that jumper anymore (i did alot when he was a rookie and getting airballs like mad) his jumpshot improved drastically because he's a hard working kid and is a gym rat. i've seen him a few times at the downtown toronto rec gym just working out and keeping to himself. (i didn't even notice him at first too lol.) so i have hope in derozan and he's a great player who strives to be the best that he can, plus he's surrounded by hard working dudes (amir, ed davis, james johnson, calderon) so the culture change in toronto is starting to bloom. i gotta be optimistic you know? it's my team and i love my raptors to death, the same guys for you guys.