Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 196 to 210 of 210
  1. #196
    IT'S TRIBE TIME NOW!!! Pyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Youngstown, Ohio
    Posts
    17,709
    Thanks
    3,559
    Thanked 5,644 Times in 2,597 Posts

    Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

    Quote Originally Posted by wuck View Post
    suck squared.
    Watch your mouth.

  2. #197
    Basketbaaaaaaaaaalll RaptorFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Torontoland
    Posts
    1,092
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 958 Times in 362 Posts

    Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

    Quote Originally Posted by wuck View Post
    suck squared.

    how are you holding up? do you think the raptors will blow it tomorrow night?
    oh hells yeah

    we're gonna win, and im gonna drink myself shitless.
    http://realcavsfans.com/signaturepics/sigpic9395_2.gif

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RaptorFan For This Useful Post:


  4. #198
    The Original HN3108 bigfoot5415's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,947
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 942 Times in 426 Posts

    Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

    Im trying to start a game thread for tomorrow, but I cant figure it out. Anyone wanna give me tips?
    Wiggins Watch 2014

  5. #199
    Basketbaaaaaaaaaalll RaptorFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Torontoland
    Posts
    1,092
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 958 Times in 362 Posts

    Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot5415 View Post
    Maybe they cancel eachother out?
    suck could be a negative component in this theory of suckage, for example:

    if we take the initial sucking (losing games) which is a negative number (y) we have:

    -y = X

    then we have our suckage multiplied by our sucking of sucking (a), the equation goes like:

    -y(-a) = X (X meaning the amount of suck)

    remember, negative times negative is always a positive, therefore positive sucking = a good rebuild.

    now add in a 7 foot italian who can't rebound, a SG who ironically cannot shoot and a balding pointguard (bayless) the equation looks like this:

    -y(-a)+b(L) = X
    d(-d)+c2 = B2

    the end of the equation is B2, which means B squared.

    B Squared = Bradley Beal

    thats right, we know what we're doing.

    go raps
    http://realcavsfans.com/signaturepics/sigpic9395_2.gif

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaptorFan For This Useful Post:


  7. #200
    Hustling on the inside wuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richfield Coliseum
    Posts
    13,927
    Thanks
    9,820
    Thanked 21,542 Times in 4,825 Posts

    Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot5415 View Post
    Im trying to start a game thread for tomorrow, but I cant figure it out. Anyone wanna give me tips?
    tomorrow's game thread is already assigned to MoFlo. before the start of next season, let me know you want one, and i'll be happy to send it your way.

  8. #201
    Team Player brownindian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 432 Times in 221 Posts

    Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

    I would say yes. Why bother trying to win a pointless game and get angry @ the other team that is doing it with a purpose?

  9. #202
    Team Player brownindian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 432 Times in 221 Posts

    Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorFan View Post
    suck could be a negative component in this theory of suckage, for example:

    if we take the initial sucking (losing games) which is a negative number (y) we have:

    -y = X

    then we have our suckage multiplied by our sucking of sucking (a), the equation goes like:

    -y(-a) = X (X meaning the amount of suck)

    remember, negative times negative is always a positive, therefore positive sucking = a good rebuild.

    now add in a 7 foot italian who can't rebound, a SG who ironically cannot shoot and a balding pointguard (bayless) the equation looks like this:

    -y(-a)+b(L) = X
    d(-d)+c2 = B2

    the end of the equation is B2, which means B squared.

    B Squared = Bradley Beal

    thats right, we know what we're doing.

    go raps
    For ur orgs sake I hope u guys get him .... cant hate on another org that is in the same boat as us.

  10. #203
    Basketbaaaaaaaaaalll RaptorFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Torontoland
    Posts
    1,092
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 958 Times in 362 Posts

    Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

    Quote Originally Posted by brownindian View Post
    For ur orgs sake I hope u guys get him .... cant hate on another org that is in the same boat as us.
    well the cavaliers lost a superstar in lebron to the miami hear. what the raptors lost to the miami heat was... umm

    i think it was jamario moon?
    http://realcavsfans.com/signaturepics/sigpic9395_2.gif

  11. #204
    Team Player
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    975
    Thanked 641 Times in 298 Posts

    Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

    Not sure why the Raptors fans are upset, they get JV next year plus a high draft pick. They also (like us) have a first overall pick in the draft on their team. Plus, they have Derozan who was 9th overall. Get over it already.

  12. #205
    Hall of Famer Rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    11,738
    Thanks
    293
    Thanked 9,278 Times in 3,610 Posts

    Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

    I'd be upset if I were Raptor fans too. DeRozan didn't improve at all this year, and Bargs is showing he can't stay healthy. I means, it's like the last few years have been for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by David.
    Idiot

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Useful Post:


  14. #206
    The Original HN3108 bigfoot5415's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,947
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 942 Times in 426 Posts

    Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'd be upset if I were Raptor fans too. DeRozan didn't improve at all this year, and Bargs is showing he can't stay healthy. I means, it's like the last few years have been for nothing.
    No offense to some, but I cant wait until that realization hits them.
    Wiggins Watch 2014

  15. #207
    Miracle of Richfield daytripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks
    342
    Thanked 606 Times in 243 Posts

    Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

    Quote Originally Posted by daddywags View Post
    Not sure why the Raptors fans are upset, they get JV next year plus a high draft pick. They also (like us) have a first overall pick in the draft on their team. Plus, they have Derozan who was 9th overall. Get over it already.
    The Raps have been in existence for 18 years and have been in the lottery 14 of those 18 years. Nah, don't feel bad for them at all.

  16. #208
    Team Player
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    975
    Thanked 641 Times in 298 Posts

    Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

    Quote Originally Posted by daytripper View Post
    The Raps have been in existence for 18 years and have been in the lottery 14 of those 18 years. Nah, don't feel bad for them at all.
    I was an Indians fan from 1960 through 1993 without sniffing the playoffs. I enjoyed every minute of it. Call me crazy. I've been a Cavs fan since, well, before they were the Cavs (went down to the old Cleveland Arena to watch the Pipers play with my dad a couple of times). As far as I know we still haven't won a title yet.

    Don't go all "18 tough years" on me.

  17. #209
    The Original HN3108 bigfoot5415's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,947
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 942 Times in 426 Posts

    Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

    Quote Originally Posted by daddywags View Post
    I was an Indians fan from 1960 through 1993 without sniffing the playoffs. I enjoyed every minute of it. Call me crazy. I've been a Cavs fan since, well, before they were the Cavs (went down to the old Cleveland Arena to watch the Pipers play with my dad a couple of times). As far as I know we still haven't won a title yet.

    Don't go all "18 tough years" on me.
    Pretty interesting information
    After team owner George Steinbrenner unsuccessfully petitioned to get the National Basketball Association to accept his team the following year, the Pipers disbanded. After the ABL folded, Steinbrenner had $125,000 in debts and personal losses of two million dollars.[2]
    In the spring of 1962, Cleveland Pipers owner George Steinbrenner signed Jerry Lucas to a player-management contract worth forty thousand dollars.[3] With the Lucas signing, Steinbrenner had a secret deal with NBA commissioner Maurice Podoloff.

    According to Bill Madden's Steinbrenner: The Last Lion of Baseball, Steinbrenner made plans in 1963 to acquire the Kansas City Steers, from the recently-failed ABL, as part of an application to bring the Cleveland Pipers into the NBA, and a schedule had, supposedly, been printed for the 1963-64 NBA season with the Pipers playing the New York Knicks in the first game.[4] Steinbrenner and partner George McKean fell behind in payments to the NBA and the deal was cancelled.
    What I would give to get some collectible memorabilia from all the obsolete Cleveland teams.
    Wiggins Watch 2014

  18. #210
    Basketbaaaaaaaaaalll RaptorFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Torontoland
    Posts
    1,092
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 958 Times in 362 Posts

    Default Re: Game #65 -|- Wizards @ Cavaliers, Weds, 25 April 2012, 7:00PM ET

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'd be upset if I were Raptor fans too. DeRozan didn't improve at all this year, and Bargs is showing he can't stay healthy. I means, it's like the last few years have been for nothing.
    the derozan comment i must disagree. the raptors went through a massive culture change in coaching last year, from triano's offense oriented system that values the development of prospects to casey's "you screw up your defensive assignment and you don't get the ball" no bullshit system which is run through the big men of this team. derozan in triano's system was dominating the ball and taking it to the rack at will, now he's limited to a slashing/spot up midrange jumpshot role so of course he would suffer statistically and in confidence.

    however i'm noticing great change in derozan (i watch a lot of raptor games btw lol) he's starting to excell in his role, plus he was the youngest player in the league this season leading in free throw attempts. he's improving on his free throws and attracting contact which is detrimental to the development of a shooting guard. he's also been posting up more which i love, and he's not doing it each time he gets the ball, but he does it when he is in the most comfortable position. i also don't cringe when he takes that jumper anymore (i did alot when he was a rookie and getting airballs like mad) his jumpshot improved drastically because he's a hard working kid and is a gym rat. i've seen him a few times at the downtown toronto rec gym just working out and keeping to himself. (i didn't even notice him at first too lol.) so i have hope in derozan and he's a great player who strives to be the best that he can, plus he's surrounded by hard working dudes (amir, ed davis, james johnson, calderon) so the culture change in toronto is starting to bloom. i gotta be optimistic you know? it's my team and i love my raptors to death, the same guys for you guys.
    http://realcavsfans.com/signaturepics/sigpic9395_2.gif

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •