Page 62 of 270 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
    A year later
    Thanks

Default Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs!

It was called a flagrant 1 on review. That's bullshit, the Heat are being given everything at this point.

The Canadian
    Thanks

Oh man, the Heat losing to the pacers in 5 would be the sweetest thing I can imagine right now, short of the Cavs winning it all over the Heat in 7

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pl4tinum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 505 Posts

I think wade is showing a dangerous trend of retaliating when he doesn't get a foul or someone rips/blocks him. Rondo last year, Kobe in the fucking Allstar game , and just plowing collision from behind. One player hyperextended his elbow and one got a broken nose and concussion.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tlyons For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 450 Posts

Oh well, dirty plays and all, they got that ass beat last night... wonder what this morning was like? Look no further:

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jlegg21 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 497 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jlegg21 View Post
    Oh well, dirty plays and all, they got that ass beat last night... wonder what this morning was like? Look no further:

It's scary how much that looks like Gloria.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ImWithDan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 1,334 Posts

don't really care about mia/ind results but i honestly can't wait for okc/sas.

Co-Owner Paddy's Pub Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 Times in 783 Posts

Fuck Wade he is a bitch that has to flail around to get calls and what essentially is free points for the cHeat. I used to respect Dwyane but he's really turned into an unlikeable guy. Looks like Prince James is rubbing off on him. I seriously doubt Miami wins it all. FUCK MIAMI, FUCK LEChoke, Fuck Spoelstra, FUCK WADE. Chris Bosh should leave these losers, he's actually semi respectable even though he wants his ass stuffed by a cock. Sorry for the flurry I am at work and really need some anger management today. The heart of a champion will reign supreme again, Miami has no heart they expect to win everything, and Lebron chokes under these types of scenarios! The national media needs to walk the guy down the aisle and make him feel loved because they know that he is a bitch and will choke under any type of negative energy. It's amazing how weak this world is becoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Reynolds For This Useful Post:

Is it Indians season yet? warddj86's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 Times in 496 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph36 View Post
    don't really care about mia/ind results but i honestly can't wait for okc/sas.
    I care deeply about Mia/Ind if the Pacers win or at least deplete the Heat. I agree, though. OKC/SAS is going to be phenomenal, and I expect the Thunder in 7.

Side note: what if the Pacers and Sixers both pull off the upsets?

We'd be looking at the Pacers or Sixers vs. the Spurs or Thunder in the Finals. Yikes. That could probably beat out CLE/SAS as the most one-sided Finals of all time

Thanks

Jim Rome today :

http://www.jimrome.com/take/lebron-s...ime-time/31587

Lebron Still Isn't Ready for Primetime

To quote the Miami Heat team president: A playoff series doesn’t really start until the home team loses a game. Consider Heat-Pacers officially underway after Miami couldn’t finish in Game 2. And consider the Heat officially in trouble. And just when you think it’s safe to buy into LeBron James as the ultimate alpha and closer; a guy that has finally figured it all out. He hasn’t. He still can’t finish and he still doesn’t get it. Down one with less than a minute to play, he clanked two free throws. But insists the loss isn’t on him: “this game is not lost or won with two free throws. But I definitely want to come through for my teammates, so I’ll get an opportunity again. I know I’ll be at the line again in that situation. Just go up and make em.” Dopiest thing he’s said in a long time.

You may not have lost that game for them, but you sure didn’t do anything to win it either. And never mind being in that situation again: you were in the situation last night and you went into the tank. LeBron still isn’t ready for prime time. Look at the bright side, at least this year when you don’t win it all, you have your out: Chris Bosh’s injury. And then you can start planning your opt out and return to Cleveland.

Look, the Heat may have two of the top ten players in the world. But right now, that’s all they have. And as good as James and Wade are, they’re not good enough to win a title playing 2 on 5. They’re probably not even good enough to get past Indiana playing like that. And while no one ever accused Bosh of being Moses Malone, without him, they suddenly seem awfully small. And soft. And when things got chippy last night, the only guy who pushed back was Wade. And by pushing back, I mean he ran right through Darren Collison.

Eaaasssy, Dwyane. Jason Smith lighting up Blake Griffin earlier this season can’t believe how jacked up that was.

He wasn’t enforcing a no lay up rule. That was Wade steamrolling the smallest dude on the floor out of frustration. And it was weak.

And so was Wade’s whining about Indiana’s on court celebration after the win: “I saw (Indiana’s) little celebration at the end of the game. I don’t know if they didn’t expect to win. But every night we go out on the court, we expect to win. They stated their identity. They said they wanted to be like Dallas. So they celebrated like Dallas, I guess.” Oh no he didn’t. Did the guy who went smoke machine and forklift before they had even held their first practice, really just rap someone else for a “little celebration.” Get real. And don’t forget you were the crew that was kneeling down and practically weeping after beating Boston in the second round last year. And you were the guy who hit that 3 to go up 15 against Dallas in Game two of the Finals with just over 7 minutes to go…and goose necked it for about 10 seconds in front of the Dallas bench….then didn’t score the rest of the way and lost. And remember you were the one who warned the media after that choke joke, “don’t make nothing out of that celebration like you guys did in the Boston series.” So how about you don’t make nothing of Indy’s celebration last night, Dwyane... You lost. Take it like a man. And keep moving.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 563 Posts

Jim Rome. My dude.

Private eyes, Watchin You Tornicade IED's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,692 Times in 2,069 Posts

Jim forgot about wade taking an uncontested layup with 3 seconds left in a ten point game to close out the 76ers.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,537 Times in 669 Posts

So what is the general thinking here - is it more that the Pacers can beat the Heat or will beat them?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,492 Times in 2,161 Posts

I've never seen a 3-time MVP in the "prime" of his career be the 2nd option on his team.

Shit is weird, man...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperSurge For This Useful Post:

Resident Microbiologist Dr. Gymbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 Times in 699 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoDelonte View Post
    So what is the general thinking here - is it more that the Pacers can beat the Heat or will beat them?
    I still think it's can at this point. However, if the Pacers win tomorrow night, I think they win the series.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Gymbo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,710 Times in 934 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCavsFan View Post
    I've never seen a 3-time MVP in the "prime" of his career be the 2nd option on his team.

Shit is weird, man...
    Or, that same MVP whining about too many minutes and complaining about how "taxing" it is playing the four spot.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scholar For This Useful Post: