Page 19 of 270 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,773 Times in 4,195 Posts

Default Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs!

I didn't see the first part of the game, but did Bledsoe get hurt, or is Vinny just being stupid? As well as he played in game 1, he only gets 7 minutes tonight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MacPhisto View Post
    I still hold that Kevin Love is a cancer. This team will win 50 without him, it will win 45 with him.

Thanks
    Thanked 23,944 Times in 5,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I didn't see the first part of the game, but did Bledsoe get hurt, or is Vinny just being stupid? As well as he played in game 1, he only gets 7 minutes tonight?
    Bledsoe (and Williams and Young) all looked they got a bit hurt toward the end of the game, but hard to tell if any of their issues was serious. Bledsoe had the opportunity to play far more minutes but VDN put out some other odd combos. Most of all, the Clippers just got beat up for the last 3 quarters, and VDN played Martin (covering Gay) and Evans for more minutes. Interesting series.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,773 Times in 4,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wuck View Post
    Bledsoe (and Williams and Young) all looked they got a bit hurt toward the end of the game, but hard to tell if any of their issues was serious. Bledsoe had the opportunity to play far more minutes but VDN put out some other odd combos. Most of all, the Clippers just got beat up for the last 3 quarters, and VDN played Martin (covering Gay) and Evans for more minutes. Interesting series.
    I can't for the life of me figure out why Vinny would play 27 minutes tonight and Bledsoe only 7, especially when the Paul and Bledsoe backcourt looked so good in game 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MacPhisto View Post
    I still hold that Kevin Love is a cancer. This team will win 50 without him, it will win 45 with him.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 Times in 705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I can't for the life of me figure out why Vinny would play 27 minutes tonight and Bledsoe only 7, especially when the Paul and Bledsoe backcourt looked so good in game 1.
    Damn I didn't know Del Negro suited up himself. Really put the team on his back doh.
    "You drew a picture of my morning, but you couldn't make my day."
    -Naughty by Nature

BARNES BRIGADE $ Donator Pavlovic3Ball's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 1,089 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Obawan12 View Post
    I'll be quoting this when the Spurs win the finals, as I believe it epitomizes how badly the Spurs are being overlooked right now. They have been crushing everyone.

And I doubt Gasol and Bynum get the chance, I have a hard time seeing this Lakers team getting past the Thunder.
    Be my guest. The Spurs are beyond overrated. They have no one as good as Dirk, nor do they have the defenders Dallas did to give Miami trouble in a series. Wade is going to wipe his ass with whichever guard they put on him. And Lebron will be being guarded by a rookie SF or Stephen Jackson who has a lost a step.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,457 Times in 2,751 Posts

Outside Pacers locker room last night

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Damage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 667 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    How is LeBron on Parker not going to change anything? Parker creates most of the Spurs offense, and damn near all of it when Ginobili is out of the game. Spurs either run a high pick and roll with Parker or post up Duncan to start a game.

And sure, Battier in the post is not the Heat's best play, but if he's being guarded by Parker he will score down there at a high rate. Battier played some PF in college if I am not mistaken. He has decent post up ability, and would definitely be effective against Parker in the post. It could potentially get Parker in foul trouble. If Parker is guarding Battier and the Heat don't go to Battier, Parker is going to have a hard time keeping him off the glass. There is an obvious size mismatch there that Parker simply cannot do anything about. No other team can run a lineup with a 6'8 PG, 6'8 SG, and 6'8 SF. There are going to be problems for any team in the league trying to defend that, whether it is stopping the team from scoring inside or rebounding a missed shot.

The Heat have gone almost exclusively to LeBron at PG when Chalmers is out, and then they run two wings (Wade/Miller/Battier/Jones), so LeBron would definitely be seeing some time on Parker, and Parker would have to guard either Wade or someone who's ~6'8.
    I know lebron is a beast on defense, but are we sure he could stay in front of Parker? I could see him getting into foul trouble trying to stay in front of him (although it IS lebron james...so fouls may not come) It would definitely prevent Parker from taking those little pull up floater/jumpshot things he takes, though his penetration could create other opportunities.

Blue Donkey Kong Champion Ocean Force Champion Cell Defense Champion Bird Saver Champion Jigsaw: Rocky Waters Champion Brave Old World Champion Jigsaw: Boats And Fire Hydrant Champion Jigsaw: Narrow Street Champion A Miko Tale Marionette: Another Tale Champion Balancing Mathai Champion Jigsaw: Red Toadstool Champion Jigsaw: Wood Formation Champion 4Blocks Champion CircusCircus Champion Jigsaw: Slate Mine Champion Spencer Hawes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,807 Times in 746 Posts

Posh Spice might be out for tonight's game with the birth of his son. The cover up for his sexuality is official.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spencer Hawes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 1,061 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CardiacCavs View Post
    I know lebron is a beast on defense, but are we sure he could stay in front of Parker? I could see him getting into foul trouble trying to stay in front of him (although it IS lebron james...so fouls may not come) It would definitely prevent Parker from taking those little pull up floater/jumpshot things he takes, though his penetration could create other opportunities.
    LeBron destroyed Rose last year in the playoffs. Didn't Rose shoot like 3% with LeBron guarding him? Yeah I think LeBron would be fine with Parker.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 Times in 641 Posts

Man, I can not wait until the OKC/Dallas game tonight. Gonna be a good one.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 601 Posts

MSG is the most overrated arena in sports.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoneyMP3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 1,061 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    How dare you! NY is the Mecca of basketball!!!! They have two chapionships!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdog1 For This Useful Post:

Team Player $ Donator Believeland-OH's Avatar
    Thanks

Love hearing them chant a$$hole at #6. I wish they kept the statistic "complaint to ref".

Suck they let them go on a 7-0 run, but holding them to 36 in the half is pretty impressive. At least I have a reason to watch the second half.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,421 Times in 486 Posts

I love Baron Davis. Not many guys have the balls to get right up in Bron Bron's face like that. I dont know why, because he backs down like a bitch EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    ZZZ

Thanks
    Thanked 10,849 Times in 2,748 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    Place is a shit hole. It's just New York thinking it's sweet.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisrich91 For This Useful Post: