Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Rookie
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b00bie View Post
    I'm awaiting my 50th Dodger game of the season from the press box right now.

Anxiously awaiting a Dodgers/Indians World Series so maybe I could attend a few at the Prog.

Haven't been in a few years for obvious reasons, but having been born and raised in the lovely city of Youngstown I've attended more than my fair share over the years before moving out and pursuing a career in sports.
    If you don't mind me asking what do you do for the dodgers. I used to go to about 15-20 tribe games a year when I lived in Fremont. Since I've moved to Hershey pa I only get to about 1-2 a year

Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 Times in 5,376 Posts

Default Re: 2012 Series #33 @ Twins -|- July 27th, 28th, and 29th.

Quote Originally Posted by Bkerr02 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking what do you do for the dodgers. I used to go to about 15-20 tribe games a year when I lived in Fremont. Since I've moved to Hershey pa I only get to about 1-2 a year
    PR...ironically enough given my general tone here.
    Manziel's reps also insist it's a hoax -- and he's never made a penis video on "It's a Small World" or any other Disney ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by CavsFanLA View Post
    a skill that probably fits well in the world of PR where you want to listen tothe opinion of someone who thinks they know more than you

Rookie
    Thanks

PR...ironically enough given my general tone here.
    I can now see where your coming from then. You see things behind the scenes than most fans do. I personally barely go to games because I'm not driving 5 hours and spend all that money to support a team that says there going all in and then just sign kotchman in the offseason when we had a huge hole for a right handed bat. The fact that we could have used that 5 mill that we gave to Grady and gave it to willingham who fills a huge need. I still watch every game on MLB.tv but I'm not going to travel 5 hours and spend a couple hundred dollars with the product that's on the field now.

Thanks

I can now see where your coming from then. You see things behind the scenes than most fans do. I personally barely go to games because I'm not driving 5 hours and spend all that money to support a team that says there going all in and then just sign kotchman in the offseason when we had a huge hole for a right handed bat. The fact that we could have used that 5 mill that we gave to Grady and gave it to willingham who fills a huge need. I still watch every game on MLB.tv but I'm not going to travel 5 hours and spend a couple hundred dollars with the product that's on the field now.
    I wouldn't either.

And MLBtv is so fantastically good it's bad for MLB...

And they're bitter, MLB doesn't really see any revenue from it, as MLB Advanced Media is a separate entity entirely.
    Manziel's reps also insist it's a hoax -- and he's never made a penis video on "It's a Small World" or any other Disney ride.
    a skill that probably fits well in the world of PR where you want to listen tothe opinion of someone who thinks they know more than you

Rookie
    Thanks

I wouldn't either.

And MLBtv is so fantastically good it's bad for MLB...

And they're bitter, MLB doesn't really see any revenue from it, as MLB Advanced Media is a separate entity entirely.
    I love having it. I usually watch the game till the 9th inning then put on Tom Hamilton for the 9th. Nothing gets any better than that

Thanks

I love having it. I usually watch the game till the 9th inning then put on Tom Hamilton for the 9th. Nothing gets any better than that
    Agreed, hell...I've watched just as much Tribe baseball as I have LAD.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,451 Times in 2,875 Posts

There is something better, yes, and that's muting the game and listening to Tom Hamilton from the beginning.

Rookie
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Kinesis View Post
    There is something better, yes, and that's muting the game and listening to Tom Hamilton from the beginning.
    True, listening to underwood makes me want to punch babies

Thanks
    Thanked 1,283 Times in 673 Posts

Listening to Underwood and Manning makes me want to punch babies.

Rookie
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bman91 View Post
    Listening to Underwood and Manning makes me want to punch babies.
    Manning isn't too bad. He knows his stuff but underwood omfg I want to die when I hear him