- Feb 14, 2009
- Reaction score
Trade you $3.50 and a 95 blazer with a blown head gasket ready to throw a rod for your junk. I think you're getting the better end of the deal.IMPORTANT:
1) Title in hand (clean)
2) 6,616 miles
3) Bike has not been started in about 7 years. Bike could not be started at last attempt.
4) Bare minimum carbs need to be cleaned and bike washed. Bike likely needs new battery, etc.
5) Bike has some scratches; side panels need to be re-installed (screws included)
6) Sold as is; no returns
This bike includes the following:
1) HJC HJ-17 Helmet (size small)
2) Cover (possibly a pair of gloves, too)
3) Oil Filter
4) Spark plug (not sure if this is the appropriate fit)
I would be willing to take cash, or credit card payment via square card if I trust you enough.
***I HAVE A RAMP TO ASSIST IN LOADING IN YOUR TRUCK IF NECESSARY (BRING ASSISTANCE)***