Gold Star Member
- Apr 27, 2005
- Reaction score
Maybe the can get The Worm to come out of retirement?
Wait wrong sport.
Just to add more to this - ESPN is also getting additional postseason games, three MNF doubleheaders per season and a Saturday doubleheader in the last week of the regular season.Surprised no one has posted about the new NFL TV rights agreements. Looking like the series of agreements will total in the neighborhood of $100 billion or more.
Some of the big changes:
- Thursday Night Football to exclusively air on Prime Video (15 regular season games and one preseason game per year)
- ABC back in the Super Bowl rotation for the first time since 2006 (Super Bowl LXI and LXV)
- Flex scheduling for Monday Night Football after Week 11
- Game simulcasts on the digital platforms of CBS (Paramount+), Fox (Tubi) and NBC (Peacock)
- Sunday morning International Series game to exclusively air on ESPN+
- Peacock to air "one exclusive national game" a year from 2023-2028 and “deliver an exclusive feed of a select number of NFL games over the course of the agreement.”
Also, seems like the expectation is that this will bump the cap to around $200 million for the 2022 league year and $230 million+ for 2023.
Pittsburgh Steelers star WR Chase Claypool was in involved in a late-night bar fight in Southern California … and TMZ Sports has the footage.www.tmz.com
Lol. The future of the Steelers is this loser and this clown:
It’s a beautiful thing.
Just a guess the dolphins secured the eagles trade before the 49ers trade. I would assume they have high confidence their pick will be there.I'm kind of curious as to why these top of the draft trades happen now instead of on draft day. I suppose it's each side taking a bit of risk to get the price they need to pull the trigger.
I know Chris Simms gets a lot of hate, but when it comes to his prospect evaluations, I have to give him credit if what he says is true.
He claims that he doesn't look at outside information. He does the film work himself, and releases his lists, without looking at how other places have the guys ranked. If that's true, then I think it's awesome. Too many draft sites are all pretty much the same with consensus rankings. I wish more people could put out "here's what my eyes tell me" and not be ridiculed for being out-of-line with the consensus rankings.
That's the only good thing I can say about him. He's a douche-canoe. But on this one point, I'm glad he exists. It's an interesting data point to look at every year.