Winter Is Here
- Jul 3, 2005
- Reaction score
I figured it'd be a good idea to have somewhere that we can refer to and keep track of the picks we've acquired while rebuilding (again) ...on the way to our (second) championship.
- Trade Exception (Sam Dekker, expiring 12/7/19) — $2,760,095
- Trade Exception (Rodney Hood, expiring 2/4/20) — $266,728
- Trade Exception (Wade Baldwin, expiring 2/7/20) — $1,544,951
- Trade Exception (Nik Stauskas, expiring 2/7/20) — $1,512,601
- Projected Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception — $5,711,000
- Declined First: Marquese Chriss —$4,078,236
- Non-Bird: David Nwaba — $1,890,751
- Channing Frye — $1,618,486
- Nik Stauskas — $1,618,486
- Second-rounders: Arturas Gudaitis (2015-47th)
- Sir’Dominic Pointer (2015-53rd)
- Ilkan Karaman (2012-57th)
- Milan Macvan (2011-54th)
- Chukwudiebere Maduabum (2011-56th)
- Sergey Gladyr (2009-49th) Retired
- Renaldas Seibutis (2007-50th) Retired
- Ejike Ugboaja (2006-55th) Retired
- Edin Bavcic (2006-56th) Retired
- 2021 — Receive a protected (lottery protected in 2021, top-10 protected in 2022, conveys in 11-24 range in 2023, top-eight protected in 2024, otherwise converts to 2024 and 2025 second-round) first-rounder from the Milwaukee Bucks (George Hill), two years following Milwaukee’s obligation to the Phoenix Suns.
- 2022 — Receive a second-round from the Washington Wizards (Sam Dekker).
- 2022 — Receive a second-round from the Houston Rockets (Alec Burks).
- 2020 — Owe first-rounder (top-10 protected, otherwise converts to 2021 and 2022 second-rounders) to Atlanta Hawks (Kyle Korver).
- 2020 — Owe second-rounder to Charlotte Hornets (Brendan Haywood, Anderson Varejao, Channing Frye, C.J. Wilcox, Miles Bridges).
- 2024 — Utah Jazz can swap second-round with the Cleveland Cavaliers (George Hill).
Last edited by a moderator: