For someone who could only say wow... that was a long-ass post....
All I can say... is wow.
There was so much hard work and effort put into this. I've been meaning to respond to it, but I've been so busy with work, watching the games, and other things. But I know what I want to say:
- I have the gratitude of Glen and WUJU for making it work. You guys worked together, found a great spot, somehow got it moving, and look what happened: A MASTERPIECE!
- I have the gratitude of all members here who supported this. Seriously, without the countless people who emailed sources, without all the donators, without all the people who expressed their desire to get this baby out there... where would we be? I have done a few donations as well and hope to do more when I can afford them.
- I have the gratitude of all members who went out, met each other, and got the ball rolling. I currently don't live in Cleveland, but I'm native to the place. I really wish I was here, but I'm glad to be able to contribute whatever I can here in Florida (I hate Florida). I miss the place and wish I could've been there to see it all.
- I would like to somehow get a copy, but seeing this is the internet, I'm sure I could make some copies for my personal use, but I'd like to make one a poster for me to remember this place forever.
- I was happy it was accomplished. I was pissed when it was called off. I was grateful that the support brought it back at the 11th hour. And I'm hoping it will pay off. Glen better get his recognition. He'll be FAMOUS, I tell you, FAMOUS!
- This has been a wonderful 2 years worth of memories of the place. Thanks everybody!