- Jan 30, 2012
- Reaction score
The west is tough to figure. I’d put them in tiers from best to worst, as follows:@MirORich He said OKC would take a big step back not forward.
Okay , I did my own speculative standings:
(4) Blazers - Healthy bigs
(7) Nuggets - Losing Grant was big IMO
(8) Suns - CP3 will drag anytime there
(10) Golden State - Generational talent in curry but people are overrating them even before Klay went out.
(11) T’wolves - Too many holes on that team.
(14) Pelicans - Zero spacing.
(15) Thunder - Worst roster in the league.
11-14 is a crapshoot and doesn’t matter.
Grizzlies will be in the play in tourney again for the 7/8 seed lol. I certainly don’t see them being a bottom 4 team overall without some catastrophic injury.