ECF GAME 2 Cavs (0-1) @ Celtics (1-0) Tuesday 15th May 2018 8:30pm

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
19,941
Reaction score
19,944
Points
123
Way to only put Cedi in to dribble out the clock you fucking cunt.
 

Gus Zing

All-Star
Joined
Jan 17, 2015
Messages
7,585
Reaction score
5,607
Points
113
We traded Kyrie...

The guys we essentially got him for put up

3, 2, 0,0


Yet we have guys complaining about LeBron.

Well did get 8. As in the 8th pick in the draft.
 

godfather

Hall-of-Famer
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
35,998
Reaction score
30,861
Points
148
Yeah, I mean people might be laughing at Boston going to the finals potentially without Kyrie. As in ha, ha, Kyrie, how good are you.

But, we're losing to a team we'd have steamed rolled last year IF WE STILL had Kyrie.

It's evident, he's missed on our team. Maybe more for us than Boston. But damn, we are hopeless with no one else to run the offense or create offense for himself.

And clearly masked a lot of the deficiencies of Ty Lue and how awful he really is.

Because it was all Kyrie and LeBron. That's what made us good. LeBron 70% and Kyrie the other 30%.

Losing 30% is still a big void and you fill that in with Lue, you see the result. Really bad.
 

Alec Zander

Sixth Man
Joined
May 21, 2011
Messages
2,655
Reaction score
2,318
Points
113
Bet a few hundred on GSW to win. And $30 on Celtics to win. A couple weeks back. I think Celtics are young enough, athletic enough and hit enough 3s to take at least one from GSW
 

Zog

Formerly Northstar. The Block, The Shot, The Stop
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
11,830
Reaction score
7,221
Points
113
LeBron has won a road game in something like 22 straight series, other than the Finals last year. So, win at home and come back to game 5 tied 2-2, and see what happens.
 

Kizzle

All-Star
Joined
Aug 6, 2012
Messages
10,658
Reaction score
5,980
Points
113
Getting out worked by rookies is expected


But getting outsmarted? This is wild

I can’t watch another game. I left mid season for about 30
Games and NON of the reasons i stopped watching have been fixed
 

September Through December Server Costs

Total amount
$1,200.00
Goal
$1,200.00
Donation ends:

Advertisement

Radio

Top