Locker Room Presence
- Jan 28, 2007
- Reaction score
As the offseason progresses into the Las Vegas Summer League, RealCavsFans.com introduces the thirteenth episode of the second season of the Rubber Rim Job podcast.
@The Oi and @RchfldCavRaised connect and manifest a Cavs Summer League team capable of cutting down the nets in the desert:
- How did Jigo manage to talk about LL Cool J, Will Smith, Bubba Sparxx, Nsync AND New Kids on the Block in the same episode?
- What songs remind you of summertime that you are probably ashamed of?
- Diving into Pete Nance, Luke Travers, Khalifa Diop, Craig Porter Jr, Brobley and introducing Emoni Bates
- Will any of these kids eventually wear the Wine & Gold at the NBA Level?
- How does AAU, Preps to Pros and the evolving relationship between NCAA and NBDL impact how NBA-ready these kids are?
- Will Jig be able to BBQ and record a episode at the same time?