So Hot Right Now
- Apr 7, 2009
- Reaction score
Careful, you might be pushing people further towards Trump.There is no Deep State anymore than Bigfoot exists.
1) Epstein and Trump were friends and Trump has a history of admitting that he ogles underage girls. If anyone killed Epstein, or at least had the means...
2) Which 500 laws did Hillary's email's break? And if they did, what were the foreign policy ramification of those breaches?
3) Your characterization of Biden's involvement in Ukraine is demonstrably false. There was no investigation.
4) Committee hearings are neither secret, nor unprecedented nor unconstitutional.
5) What is Fake Hate?
6) Trump has placed Wall Street business people into positions of power. They are the swamp and they aren't draining it.
7) Trump creates his own crises. Plain and simple.
Is it possible that your need to believe the GOP is always right makes you believe Trump's side of the story? Every instance you brought up as unjust actions are almost uniformly incorrect.
Which is more important? Objective reality or supporting a man whose every defense is either a lie or a misleading version of events?
Edit: I don't meant to pry, but do you always take Trump's word at face-value even though he has a decades-long history of lying constantly?
I often see you guys say all politicians lie as much as Trump. So, even if Obama lied as often, it still begs the question of why would you automatically believe one liar over the other?
Should you not either believe both or distrust both equally if they all lie equally as much?
I guess I missed the memo about how undying, cultish devotion to a person who seems to be constantly breaking laws, and lies to me about it, and wants to shut down all opposition and execute people doing their jobs, is embracing freedom.To add to those, “freedom loving Americans” includes more than just Trump supporters. There are plenty of people who love this great country - and cherish the freedom it provides - but who just think Trump is doing it more harm than good. That doesn’t mean they don’t love freedom.
Not only am I the smartest person ever, but all my ideas are the best, and I also have a huge dick and give women all kinds of orgasms.But it's so much easier to only listen to the people who tell you what you want to hear!
President breaks laws and gets called out for it. Compares treatment to being lynched.Dems have been using the phrase for years.
So when left with the choice of either trump is wrong or most of the world is wrong your conclusion is....To sum all that up, Trump must being truly doing great things to get the admitted deep state, the media, and most of the political world to attack him. At this point, it’s Trump and the freedom loving Americans vs the political swamp and their allies in the media. Choose wisely.