• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Diet and Workout Routines

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
i prefer this too actually, pizza is alright, it tastes great but i usually feel like shit afterwards..kinda like Subway. every time i get a sub i say its my last time, but alas it is too convenient
make your own subs, cheaper and 100% guaranteed to taste better

Im currently cutting, any suggestions on some low sodium hot sauces?
Sodium isn't going to make any difference, especially in a hot sauce.

Sodium is not a calorie, it only makes you retain a bit of water and if you're cutting your probably not in peak physical form to where water retention is relevant.and it's only temporary cosmetic, minimal change.and unless you're drinking hot sauce, it's an insignificant amount of food for an insignificant mineral breakdown to matter

Sodium isn't going to make any difference, especially in a hot sauce.

Sodium is not a calorie, it only makes you retain a bit of water and if you're cutting your probably not in peak physical form to where water retention is relevant.and it's only temporary cosmetic, minimal change.and unless you're drinking hot sauce, it's an insignificant amount of food for an insignificant mineral breakdown to matter

I know it is only water weight, but visible progress is what keeps me going. Even if its minimal its how I stay on track. Figure Ill do whatever I can to help with the process.

That is fucking fantastic. Coulda got a fierce handjibber at a drive-in movie theater and went on your way. You paid for dinner, might as well get dessert.
I've fucked enough for my ego to be satiated fir a lifetime. Has to be super hot or into freaky as fuck sex or have to actually like her or idgaf. It's actually liberating. I dint listen to dumb Bitches say stupid things and deal with it or have to impress them or anything.

Being super into nutrition will really raise your standards..girl has to really be in shape now. And frankly it feels like a slap in the face if they're not.. Im putting this much effort into how I look and your just running through life looking like shit and not really caring..

I've fucked enough for my ego to be satiated fir a lifetime. Has to be super hot or into freaky as fuck sex or have to actually like her or idgaf. It's actually liberating. I dint listen to dumb Bitches say stupid things and deal with it or have to impress them or anything.

Being super into nutrition will really raise your standards..girl has to really be in shape now. And frankly it feels like a slap in the face if they're not.. Im putting this much effort into how I look and your just running through life looking like shit and not really caring..
I have four things I won't compromise on with women anymore:

1. Fitness
2. Intelligence
3.Ambition
4. Sense of Humor

Gotta have all four or Im done.

Generally I agree. charm sometimes overrules inadequacies

I have four things I won't compromise on with women anymore:

1. Fitness
2. Intelligence
3.Ambition
4. Sense of Humor

Gotta have all four or Im done.

@dave After working at a fitness facility, I now understand why fit people date other fit people.

@Ruken - that order is very different for me

1. Intelligence
2. sense of humor
3. Ambition
4.Fitness

I love food too much to judge on the fitness, but a guy can't be chunky.

@dave After working at a fitness facility, I now understand why fit people date other fit people.

@Ruken - that order is very different for me

1. Intelligence
2. sense of humor
3. Ambition
4.Fitness

I love food too much to judge on the fitness, but a guy can't be chunky.

I didn't have them in an order of importance. Those are just four things I will not budge on anymore. Used to date around and it was a waste of my time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

make your own subs, cheaper and 100% guaranteed to taste better
Totally agree, but laziness takes over when i realize its 330 and i havent eaten or packed a lunch, and my other options suck.

Just gotta step up my lunch bringing

When you're making your dinner just throw it together at that time and you're done.

Took my pre-worker before a workout. Pins and needles, again. Felt like my heart may explode. I was slightly over 160 bpm (working at 90%). Workout was done and I feel like I could probably go run a marathon.

I had berry pomegranate - it's pretty awful. But this stuff is pretty much crack.

Took my pre-worker before a workout. Pins and needles, again. Felt like my heart may explode. I was slightly over 160 bpm (working at 90%). Workout was done and I feel like I could probably go run a marathon.

I had berry pomegranate - it's pretty awful. But this stuff is pretty much crack.

pink lemonade FTW. fruit punch is ok

Trying to get back into a fitness routine, other than solely through diet. I need to push through my mental block of not enjoying it. I know it will benefit me, both physically and mentally. I am at my target weight. I dropped the fat off my midsection. Now I want to get a lot more limber and put on a bit of muscle, but am not looking to bulk up.

As for diet, I am not on a strict diet. I mostly try to keep calorie count under control, while trying to eat fairly balanced. I perhaps still am bit heavy on carbs. I am not going to worry about an indulgence now and then, for they are not very often. Haven't been drinking alcohol for over a year, which has been helping. But, if I can ween myself of meds in a month or two that may change.

As for what I look for in a woman:

1. Integrity/Decency - I have to respect the person.
2. Personality -
3. Intelligence -
4. Fitness - I don't need someone super fit, but she needs to be healthy in terms of weight control and have a willingness to get off of the sofa. (As for not needing someone super fit, I am not. As stated above somewhere, women who are are likely looking for guys who are, which would rule me out.)

As for ambition - It has to come with a lot of integrity. The shit I've seen people pass off as work just to get ahead quickly is shameful, as with their willingness to fuck people over. For me, hardworking would be a better descriptor of what I would be looking for. Even then, I wouldn't care if it solely directly into their job.

Sense of humor - a bit overrated. There are people I found quite funny, but otherwise incompatible in terms of their general personality.

for me, absolutely nothing will get off the ground without strong sense of morality and social ettiquette. if youre a fucking dickhead, I dont care what you look like, and I care very much what you look like.

ITT: why we're all single

@dave :chuckle:

There are many things to consider in potential relationships. Looks are pretty much a given.

Agree on the fitness side @Sumac13 -- I'm not very calorie aware. The truth is, I could eat as much (if not more) than a guy.

Common interests/morals are high up there. But I'd never accept some guy to workout with me.

Blah blah blah ... I'm single because I'm pretty selfish. I'm not needy, at all. I rather relax solo.... I'm weird! :p

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."