• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Annual RCF Rate My Team/Who to Play Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I took Cleveland. Really don't see the Browns losing that game. Although last time I thought this, the Browns definitely lost. Never trusting Cleveland to win is a good idea though.

Dallas at home is not really an advantage because their stadium is such a circus. Thankfully I already took them when they beat the Texans.

Seattle isn't the same team, but they are coming off a loss. I think everyone would be completely shocked if they lost 2 in a row, let alone to St. Louis.
They are pissed. Expect a rout. But, is it worth it to pick them now? You will surely be able to pick them to win another week too.

I'm wavering last second who to start at my 2nd WR slot, PPR.

It's either Keenan Allen or Andre Holmes. I said to myself that I refuse to play Keenan Allen again, but benching him and watching him go off would make me so angry. Someone give me some confidence either way! If I could get 10 points from either one of these guys, I'd be thrilled - that's how sad my 2nd WR slot has been.

i picked up allen robinson JUST to play against the browns because i knew he would get a TD catch

got him but forgot to play him durrr

Won this week 131 to 126.20 thanks to Peyton's 40 points. Was able to pick up Hillman before the game, but didn't have the stones to start him. After his 26 points tonight I'll have to strongly consider playing him over Tate or Forsett next week.

mother f

"kouki you should grab hillman since ball got hurt"

"nah"

just got destroyed by hillman, lost 100-107

thankfully demaryius went off and in my other league, where i should have lost, i might just win...115-77 and he has foster and bell left.

My fantasy teams played about as well as the Browns this week.

So let's shake it up here. I need advice but not for my fantasy team. I'm in a suicide pool at work. If you don't know, basically you pick a team to win every week. Only catch is you can't use the same team more than once. $20 to join, over 70 people in it. Right now it's down to the final 12.

I've used Philly, NE, ATL, Whales Vagina, Green Bay, and Denver.

I'm really struggling making a choice this week. Narrowed it to 4, Dallas at home against the Giants, Seattle on the road at STL, CLE at Jacksonville, or Zona at Oakland.

Dallas makes the most sense but I just can't bring myself to truly trust Romo. The Giants are hit or miss.

Seattle isn't the same team, but STL isn't the strongest right now. I don't see Seattle losing two in a row.

Cleveland at Jacksonville just smells like a trap game. We run the ball, they play good run D. They have also improved on a weekly basis, even if they aren't winning.

Zona at Oakland, pretty much the same as above. Could be a trap game here too. Carr has improved every week and kept them in games.

I'm just not really confident in any of my options, these likely being the top 4.

Thoughts? Advice?

So who did you end up taking? Hopefully Dallas or Zona :cha (89):

Every time the Browns are expected to win, they wind up losing. Nothing has changed, despite everyone claiming the contrary.

I purposefully tried not to give a pick to avoid being one to blame, but I gave 2 options, both losses :party smiley 004:

At least Baltimore D was solid, and at least it wasn't my eliminator :p

Yeah, props for the Ravens...I picked them up as per your advice. Granted to do that I put the Colts D on my bench, but the Ravens outscored them by 1 :)

Fred Jackson going down killed my fantasy team, traded Forsett last week for Gordon and now I have Jennings and Jackson both hurt with 1 healthy running back in Jamaal Charles. It's impossible to get anyone on the waiver wire because the bottom teams snatch up the RBs and just let them sit on their benches.

Fred Jackson going down killed my fantasy team, traded Forsett last week for Gordon and now I have Jennings and Jackson both hurt with 1 healthy running back in Jamaal Charles. It's impossible to get anyone on the waiver wire because the bottom teams snatch up the RBs and just let them sit on their benches.

Bryce Brown? Bobby Rainey? Tre Mason? Shit, even Denard?

Name some guys on your waiver. There has to be someone to get you 5-6pts/gm until Jennings comes back.

Made a genius move at 12:45 on Sunday dropping Zac Stacy and picking up Denard. Stacy didn't record a carry then :celb (14):

I'm always wary of using high waiver positioning to pick up guys who won't be long term starters. Tre Mason is going to take over that job for good. Fred Jackson will eventually get his job back, but in the meantime, Brown should be a great pickup. Denard is in the same boat as Mason...He's clearly more effective than Gerhart, yet it remains to be seen whether the Jags will reward him. Bucs offensive line is terrible and I don't want any part of anyone on their team. I like Mason and Denard the best, as they are most likely to see their roles continue to grow.

Outside of RBs, I'm keeping my eyes on Doug Baldwin, Allen Robinson, and Odell Beckham Jr. Baldwin could be a nice WR3. Robinson and ODB should be owned for the most part if you're in a good league.

Outside of RBs, I'm keeping my eyes on Doug Baldwin, Allen Robinson, and Odell Beckham Jr. Baldwin could be a nice WR3. Robinson and ODB should be owned for the most part if you're in a good league.

Keeping an eye on? I am surprised in any league besides maybe Jon's where he is not on a roster already.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."