• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kevin Love - Miami Ground Machine

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Kevin Love a Hero for Saving a Dog?

• Yes

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Too Right!

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Hotter than Jimmy G

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Jim Chones

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters
wasn't this Love vs Bosh covered very well by comparing their attacking zones by percentage points? It was obvious Love alreay plays the way CB was forced to play on the Heat? So who's game will suffer and why?

Hey Kevin, loved the first half...

How come they didn't feed you after it?

hasn't even played close to his "A" game yet and is avg 17.5 and 15 .. he will probably end up at 20-14 when it's all said and done and he and LeBron and he and Kyrie are gonna be clicking on the PNR and PNP

hasn't even played close to his "A" game yet and is avg 17.5 and 15 .. he will probably end up at 20-14 when it's all said and done and he and LeBron and he and Kyrie are gonna be clicking on the PNR and PNP
I believe he's only shooting around 35% at the moment.

Still don't think we're using him all that well. He had a hard time against the length of Chicago when he was the dump off man down low.
On the other hand he was able to score posting up going to that money hook off the left block. Plus, we really haven't use him any sort of consistent pick and roll game yet. Would have loved to force the big of Chicago out of the paint running more pick and pops

Kevin needs to adjust to the motion aspects ofthe new offense. He is not comfortable finishing off cuts on the interior due to his lack of lift. He didnt get any bail out calls he might be used to going against noah and gasol. His defensive effort has been high and his board work and passing have been great. we need to win ugly early on until things start to click

Yea, just watching the game I can tell Kevin is not comfortable in that offense. I'm not making any excuses for him since he typically struggles against defenders with length (rewind to his game vs Anthony Davis last year). From the outside looking in Cavs fans should be patient with Love as he'll most likely have more inefficient games. A major reason why trading for him in the offseason was a big deal so they can work out the kinks early.

Yea, just watching the game I can tell Kevin is not comfortable in that offense. I'm not making any excuses for him since he typically struggles against defenders with length (rewind to his game vs Anthony Davis last year). From the outside looking in Cavs fans should be patient with Love as he'll most likely have more inefficient games. A major reason why trading for him in the offseason was a big deal so they can work out the kinks early.
Did we watch the same game? Love was ballon

Love's rebounding was something I had to see for myself to really appreciate. Yeah he pads the numbers a little by coming off his man early or by not contesting too much to make sure he's the guy that gets the board, but for the most part his skill in that area is not a myth. He clears out space and he wins nearly every 50/50 rebound in traffic

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-15: "Cavs Survive and Advance"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:15: Cavs Survive and Advance