• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The "What are you playing now?" Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Bioshock 2 is one of my favorite games ever. Enjoy is NtG. What're you playing it on 360?

So Telltale just announced that they are making a Minecraft episodic game. No idea what the hell they are going to do with that, but I'm sure it will somehow be good. I never got into Minecraft, though. Probably because I'm not autistic.

Hey guys is GTA V worth buying when I already have it for 360? I already beat the game. Iam not much of an online gamer mainly play off line.

Are there any older games for Xbox one you guys would recommend? I l like shooters action games and open world like GTA. Thanks

Hey guys is GTA V worth buying when I already have it for 360? I already beat the game. Iam not much of an online gamer mainly play off line.

Are there any older games for Xbox one you guys would recommend? I l like shooters action games and open world like GTA. Thanks

If you liked the story and want to play it again it's worth getting, the game is beautiful on next gen. It's like going from a standard TV to HD TV in terms of a simple comparison

Though if you're not much into online you may want to wait until the price drops 6 months from now since you've already played it.

Bioshock 2 is one of my favorite games ever. Enjoy is NtG. What're you playing it on 360?
PC. I got the Bioshock triple pack on steam for like $10 or $15 over the summer.

If you liked the story and want to play it again it's worth getting, the game is beautiful on next gen. It's like going from a standard TV to HD TV in terms of a simple comparison

Though if you're not much into online you may want to wait until the price drops 6 months from now since you've already played it.

A game that didn't get much in terms of praise or attention was Ryse Son of Rome. It's basically Gladiator the video game (story wise). It can be a bit repetitive, but I thought it was a lot of fun. Basically a hack and slash set in Roman times. You have to time your strikes to land the best combos. You can also use the Kinect to order your soldiers to fire volleys and stuff like that. It was a launch title, I liked it, but I'm a sucker for that kind of game. The graphics are pretty beautiful too.

A game that didn't get much in terms of praise or attention was Ryse Son of Rome. It's basically Gladiator the video game (story wise). It can be a bit repetitive, but I thought it was a lot of fun. Basically a hack and slash set in Roman times. You have to time your strikes to land the best combos. You can also use the Kinect to order your soldiers to fire volleys and stuff like that. It was a launch title, I liked it, but I'm a sucker for that kind of game. The graphics are pretty beautiful too.

I've been hearing through NeoGaf that Ryse is going to offered with GwG after the new year, looking forward to it because I've heard it's really fun.

I've been hearing through NeoGaf that Ryse is going to offered with GwG after the new year, looking forward to it because I've heard it's really fun.

It's a great game, just have 0 replay value. Takes about all of 6 hours to get through the entire game.

Playing Halo 5 beta at the moment at its not bad despite everyone getting upset over sprint & ADS being added i'm having fun with it so far.

felt the christmas spirit and bought my two buddies BL Pre-Sequel so we can play through it together. Started it solo last night (thinking of doing 2 characters, one for solo one co-op) and i love the game so far. Yeah its more of the same, but i love that.

and the Dragonball Z voice cast making a return certainly helps

Picked up Game of thrones holy Shat that ending had me like :eek: . If anyone is on the fence Its on sale on Xbox for $2.50 & season pass for $16. If nobody has played The Walking dead series either its on sale for $25 both seasons another awesome pick up. Hopefully the releases don't drag to long because Twau was painful to wait for.

Bought thief on xbox for 13$. No wonder it was 13$. Slow, dark, and boring. Will Prolly still beat it with 5 days off work.

New Super Mario Bros U, SMB (Virtual Console) SMB3 (Virtual Console) and Super Mario 3D World. I got my very first NES gaming system on Christmas as a kid so I am doing all Mario tonight.

Can't stand the way Bioshock 2 makes you enter new areas, it's such lazy game design.. Get on the train to go confront Lamb and get Eleanor... oh no! the train is stopped by ice, gotta get off and find "incinerate!" in this area. Ok, I got incinerate, time to hop back on the train and confront Lamb and get Eleanor. Oh no!, the train is stopped again and I need to find the key to allow the train to move again. Alright, got the key, time to move on... but wait! Crazy religious guy stops train with a rocket.

I don't think I'll be running into this anymore now that the train has been destroyed (thank god).

Maybe I'm just mad because I've lost probably 40 minutes of progress 3 times due to random crashes and have played whole areas twice (had this same problem with Bioshock 1 :(). I now save the game every 10 minutes or so, which really takes away from the immersion.

I still need to play the bioshock series... Gonna hopefully beat the Pre Sequel today, I spent a few hours grinding yesterday

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."