• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-15 Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I can't be the only person who thinks the Robin Lopez and the Geico Caveman were separated at birth...

I would take Westbrook over Durant if I was running a team. I would.

I am not saying Westbrook is better than Durant. Durant is the more gifted player. He's 6-11, long, explosive, has a great shot.

There's NO ONE in the NBA more gifted to play the game than Kevin Durant, outside LeBron James. And maybe, Anthony Davis. I think Durant has more raw talent than Kobe ever did.

But there's something about Durant I really just don't like. He just comes across as very passive, very sensitive. He's definitely not a take-charge kind of guy at all.

If Durant had the mental and physical toughness of Westbrook, he'd probably be the best player in the game today.

Sometimes West gets out of control, I guess, but the guy leaves it all on the floor. I rather have too much of that, than the very passive, and fragile Kevin Durant.

I don't think Durant could carry this team on his back without Westbrook. We saw how bad he was without Westbrook a few years ago in the playoffs.

There's a reason why Westbrook takes more shots. He's not going to sit back, and be passive along with his franchise player.

Rocket fans crying about a foul not given on Harden late in the fourth quarter. Can someone tell me where can I find their tears? I am thirsty!

Glenn Robinson Jr to be waved by T Wolves to make room for Justin Hamilton

Switching Kanter/Perkins was huge for okc. It has finally made Ibaka back into a mid range shooter and slasher now that they don't have that dead weight in the paint.

Westbrook has got to get serious consideration for MVP.

My MVP Rankings Right now

1.) LeBron

2.) Westbrook

3.) Curry

4.) Harden

Westbrook is much better than Harden. To me, Harden isn't in the category as Curry, Westbrook, and LeBron. No smart basketball purist can think he's anywhere near as good as those three.

Harden is good, but not elite to me.

I would take Westbrook over Durant if I was running a team. I would.

I am not saying Westbrook is better than Durant. Durant is the more gifted player. He's 6-11, long, explosive, has a great shot.

There's NO ONE in the NBA more gifted to play the game than Kevin Durant, outside LeBron James. And maybe, Anthony Davis. I think Durant has more raw talent than Kobe ever did.

But there's something about Durant I really just don't like. He just comes across as very passive, very sensitive. He's definitely not a take-charge kind of guy at all.

If Durant had the mental and physical toughness of Westbrook, he'd probably be the best player in the game today.

Sometimes West gets out of control, I guess, but the guy leaves it all on the floor. I rather have too much of that, than the very passive, and fragile Kevin Durant.

I don't think Durant could carry this team on his back without Westbrook. We saw how bad he was without Westbrook a few years ago in the playoffs.

There's a reason why Westbrook takes more shots. He's not going to sit back, and be passive along with his franchise player.

Westbrook is a nice player, but he's got a really wide face, and that Mountain Dew commercial is stupid.

Russ with the interception of the year

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."