• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Round 3, Game 2 - Cleveland @ Atlanta, May 22nd, 2015, 8:30pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I'm all for starting Delly and Smith, moving LeBron to the 4 and putting either Moz or Thompson on the bench. I think that's our best line-up at this point.

This is what you do: start Shump and Pipe. Bring Delly and JJ off the bench. Harris and Perk, if necessary. Leave Haywood and Mike Miller's corpse on the bench. 7-man rotation, from here on out! This is wartime. People need to make sacrifices!

Just adding to the discussion in this thread. Sorry to cause the butt hurt.
U ain't adding anything and it appears your butt was hurt otherwise you would have let it go the first time.
Go get some Charmin..

And I swear to God, when I come into this forum, it's like a god-dang convention for Joan Baez impersonators. Everyone is so friggin' glum! People! How many times have I said this: This is our finest hour! When LBJ carries this band of role-players to the title, his legend will be etched in stone!

Do I need to spell it out for you? Do I need to write more haiku? Ok, ok - here goes:

Hawks get out the way
James Train comin' down the lane
I mean you, Korver!

Go ahead, guard him
Put a hand up in his grill
You STILL get the pipe!

Sixty wins, top seed
But you don't have the one King
You all pretenders!

Kilgore is spent. For the next 15 minutes.

I'm all for starting Delly and Smith, moving LeBron to the 4 and putting either Moz or Thompson on the bench. I think that's our best line-up at this point.

Tristan must continue to start. He's too important right now. No bench for him.

Lebron is about to collapse from exhaustion, Kyrie's legs are about to fall off, Shump's groin is about to swell as big as his fro, and Atlanta has yet to play close to their best basketball. Delly will be our best player today, and that is never a good thing. I'm so certain that the Cavs will lose this series (in fact, lose in 5 games) that I vow to quit my job & to never post again on RCF if the Cavs make the finals.

Starting 5 stays as is. No sense in changing it given our success. Expect Marion to jump in when LBJ needs rest.

Did you guys watch LeBron's most recent interview? He really made it sound like his ankle is hurting. With Love out, Kyrie hurting and (most likely) out for at least a game, Shump hurting, and even Andy out, I am confident the basketball gods are doing everything they can to ensure that Cleveland flames out. The whole city must be atop some ancient Indian burial ground or something...

Lebron is about to collapse from exhaustion, Kyrie's legs are about to fall off, Shump's groin is about to swell as big as his fro, and Atlanta has yet to play close to their best basketball. Delly will be our best player today, and that is never a good thing. I'm so certain that the Cavs will lose this series (in fact, lose in 5 games) that I vow to quit my job & to never post again on RCF if the Cavs make the finals.

** I see what you did there...

This is what you do: start Shump and Pipe. Bring Delly and JJ off the bench. Harris and Perk, if necessary. Leave Haywood and Mike Miller's corpse on the bench. 7-man rotation, from here on out! This is wartime. People need to make sacrifices!

Oh. Right. Forgot about The Matrix. Easy to forget a man left at the end of the bench. He can get some burn, too. Trust in him. 8-man rotation.

Life is hard. You can rest when you are dead.

We're not losing this game. Blatt isn't losing on his birthday.

Dammit. I got a call that I got a job I interviewed recently for. We're getting this win and coming home to finish it up in Cleveland.

I'm picky as Fuck.. and that brunette cheerleader is hot as Fuck

She's got a weird upper lip, bro... Almost as bad as the girl with the mustache you were banging.

She's got a weird upper lip, bro... Almost as bad as the girl with the mustache you were banging.

What upper lip? all i see is a big meaty pair of tits.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."