• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Series #35 -|- Indians @ Angels -|- August 3rd, 4th, and 5th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The Urook pops out.

Bourn getting it done.

Crushing loss.

He scored two runs tonight, no?

He also made one of the worst throws I've watched live in the last few years or so. I understand missing your target a bit, but he was about two yards left of Kluber on that throw, and that ended up giving LA an extra out and run.

He also made one of the worst throws I've watched live in the last few years or so. I understand missing your target a bit, but he was about two yards left of Kluber on that throw, and that ended up giving LA an extra out and run.
Ramirez is a one man wrecking crew. He alone is enough to ensure we pick in the top 5. He did exactly what was expected of him tonight. The rest of the players almost did something wreck less and irresponsible, but weapon X bailed us out

Oh c'mon, seriously? Kipnis, Aviles and whomever else on the roster who can play 2B would never even have a beat on that ball. I'm not gonna hold a missed play that's made only by the elite defenders against the kid.....

I don't understand the hate for the kid in this thread. Yeah, he's having a rough season in the Majors (he's been great in the minors) but he's still super young and has a real shot at being a value player here as like a Brock Holt super-utility guy.

Eh, I think the silver lining to Kipnis injury is that it gives Ramirez another shot after he went back down to Columbus and found his swing. Bizarre how people want to write off a 22 year old.

Eh, I think the silver lining to Kipnis injury is that it gives Ramirez another shot after he went back down to Columbus and found his swing. Bizarre how people want to write off a 22 year old.

I don't think people realize how quickly he went through the farm system and how little experience he really has. He had only played in 231 minor league games (0 in AAA) before he was called up for his debut in 2013. For a reference for how crazy that is, Lindor played in 415 games in the minors before coming up, and he moved pretty quickly through the farm. By the time he was called up again last year, he had maybe 200 ABs against AAA pitching, was thrown into the fire of the MLB, and was somehow nearly a 2 WAR player in that limited time. It is crazy that people would want to give up on him. He fell victim to the organization not wanting to start Lindor's clock too early and had to play too early at the MLB level IMO.

Damn Yanks - Red Sox blocking my Indians game.

Oh c'mon, seriously? Kipnis, Aviles and whomever else on the roster who can play 2B would never even have a beat on that ball. I'm not gonna hold a missed play that's made only by the elite defenders against the kid.....

I don't understand the hate for the kid in this thread. Yeah, he's having a rough season in the Majors (he's been great in the minors) but he's still super young and has a real shot at being a value player here as like a Brock Holt super-utility guy.

He's fat, and he's terrible.

And he's batting .170

I don't give a shit what anybody does in the minors.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."