• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RBF League 2023 - Gary Barnidge Classic!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should we make this a buy-in league for $25 each?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
...and the annual award for first devestating injury to a key player right after the draft, aka The Len Bias, goes to @cdt for his unfortunate selection of Julius Thomas.

Don't know if I would really call that devastating. I think most people expected Thomas to, at best, be a mediocre TE this year. His production in Denver was tied almost entirely to his touchdowns, and Jacksonville won't be scoring like the Broncos did. Peyton Manning ain't walking through that door, after all.

Yay for me, I had the worst draft because I know little to nothing about current NFL players. Go me!

Don't know if I would really call that devastating. I think most people expected Thomas to, at best, be a mediocre TE this year. His production in Denver was tied almost entirely to his touchdowns, and Jacksonville won't be scoring like the Broncos did. Peyton Manning ain't walking through that door, after all.

Nope, season ruined. Trade away your assets, cdt, it's over. :chuckle:

I drafted two guys who aren't supposed to do much of anything the first month of the season - Gurley and Bryant - and I'm going to get slaughtered in weeks 10 and 11 because of the bye. That said, I have an objectively great team destined to choke in the playoffs out of nowhere for no good effin' reason.

BjlMZwS.png

I smell a wager brewing... and if you don't smell it too, it is because you are a fartface.

tumblr_inline_n0wf5mX2JT1snad86.gif

I'm not gonna lie... That gif got me. :chuckle: I am in. What is the wager?!?! Are we going overall points scored? Record? Final standings (after playoffs)?

1st wager is ALREADY happening?!

This year is already on track to make up for last year.

I'm not gonna lie... That gif got me. :chuckle: I am in. What is the wager?!?! Are we going overall points scored? Record? Final standings (after playoffs)?

I was thinking a week one wager since we face off, but I'm not against talking about a full season bet. Off the top of my head, lose eats a raw red onion like it's an apple. Or we juse do the usual and loser sings a terrible song.

Get out from under your desk @Deezus. We can see the light from you checking your phone down there and we heard that fart. There's a bet on the table, dammit.

Yahoo predicts a 6 win season for you. I'd take the under.

Not with Tom Brady on my team, master manipulator and seasoned cheater. His aura alone nets me 6 wins, thereby putting Pass the Blount's in the Over range.

Have faith ye Hurl...Blount's will "spark" and "roll" to the to the top of the "pack," winning the "bowl."

QB R. Tannehill
RB F. Gore
RB CJ Spiller
WR O. Beckam Jr. (K)
WR J. Edelman
TE R. Gronkowski
Flex G. Olsen
K M. Crosby
Def Philly
BN D Freeman RB
BN S Vereen RB
BN D Woodhead RB
BN J Brown WR
BN B LaFell WR

I thought loading up on Patriots was a mistake... that ruling turned out great for you, Hurl. I remember specifically passing on Edelman because I didn't want to wait four weeks for production. In a redraft today, I would have taken him instead of Keenan Allen.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."