• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014 Off-Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AZ_

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Projected 2014 Cap $126,300,000
Browns' 2014 Contracts $95,494,342
Browns' 2014 Dead Money $7,817,332
Browns' 2014 Practice Squad $816,000

Total Browns 2014 Expenses $102,672,674
Browns' 2014 Cap Space $22,811,326
Browns' Carry-Over Cash from 2013 $15,501,431
Adjusted Browns' 2014 Cap Space $38,312,757
via Spotrac.com, does not include 2014 rookies

Browns' 2014 Free Agents
Name Position FA Type
Alex Mack C UFA
Shawn Lauvao G UFA
T.J. Ward S UFA
Chris Owens CB UFA
Oniel Cousins OL UFA
Billy Cundiff K UFA
Willis McGahee RB UFA
Craig Robertson LB ERFA
Jarrod Shaw C ERFA
Armanti Edwards WR UFA
Julian Posey CB ERFA

2014 Potential Free Agents

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Alex Mack says he'll give Browns chance to match free agent offer <a href="http://t.co/byoF4tLs0D">http://t.co/byoF4tLs0D</a></p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/statuses/416225158810972160">December 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Who do we owe that 7mil in dead money to? That seems like a lot. Is it normal to have that much?

Grossi just said on WKNR that he thinks Houston will take Manziel at #1. FWIW.

I really am hoping that the Browns lose one more and Jacksonville wins to secure the 3 spot and really get the Browns in the Bridgewater mix.

Who do we owe that 7mil in dead money to? That seems like a lot. Is it normal to have that much?

Trent-richardson.jpg

How do we still owe him money?

Pro-rating his signing bonus over the duration of the contract. That money is still the responsibility of Cleveland, whereas the Colts are on the hook for his salary, which I think is in the neighborhood of $7M.

Pro-rating his signing bonus over the duration of the contract. That money is still the responsibility of Cleveland, whereas the Colts are on the hook for his salary, which I think is in the neighborhood of $7M.

Cap hit penalties are the big reason you don't see many trades in the NFL and most forget they even exist

Cap hit penalties are the big reason you don't see many trades in the NFL and most forget they even exist

You mean they cant hit the y/triangle button and clear them at the end of the season?

Grossi just said on WKNR that he thinks Houston will take Manziel at #1. FWIW.

I really am hoping that the Browns lose one more and Jacksonville wins to secure the 3 spot and really get the Browns in the Bridgewater mix.

God that would be amazing, although it is Grossi and he's an idiot. Who is slotted second currently? STL (via WAS), give them another haul of draft picks to infuse some talent on that Oline to protect Bradford sounds like a deal waiting to happen.

God that would be amazing, although it is Grossi and he's an idiot. Who is slotted second currently? STL (via WAS), give them another haul of draft picks to infuse some talent on that Oline to protect Bradford sounds like a deal waiting to happen.

One has to wonder, with how out of touch Grossi appears to be on the internal thinking of the Browns front office, just how out of touch is he with a front office he doesn't even cover?

How much of a cap hit it is it if we cut Bess? We just gave him an extension last summer.

Do we think Ward and Mack will re-sign?

I think they resign Ward and let Mack walk.

Grossi said today he thinks the Browns will cut D'Qwell Jackson who is due a 4 million dollar roster bonus this offseason

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."